Author Note♡

A=Author

A: okay well this is going to be long but hey fluff it.

A: Okay about Amai. Her full name is Amai Demonite. Her clan used to create demons from sacrificing villagers who were either a criminal or weak. Amai was created from one of these demons Soru Dorei (Soul Slave). Amai doesn't know the demon inside her is her mother but her father is * Amai shoves lemon in mouth*. Well you'll find out and Amai was a criminal at eight years old when she killed hundreds of ninjas looking for her clan's murder.

Amai: Well I'm not going to be able to get out of Naruto challenging me and Sakura's and his questions. I want to die right now.

A: You are really negative wow. I now will eat fluff to stop the negative flow.

Unknown character: When will I get to say hi to my little kitten? I want to have fun like we did on that day.

Amai: I wish you never existed. I would rather kiss Sasuke then see you ever again let alone hear your voice. If you ever go near me I would rip your [censored] off with my bare hands and feed it to my ninja hound.

Sasuke: What did you say about me Amai-chan.

Unknown character: well let's see if you don't get past my grasp this time~ my little kitten. *smiles seductively*

A: You come in later so shut up and no more sexual harassment attempts. For now bye and vote/comment! Enjoy!!

Updated ~ 11 / 11 / 16