Chapter 9

I try to get a good look at the person and I scream
when I see their face. He looks exactly like Ethan...

"Oh my god his brother." I whisper. I don't think Ethan ever told me his name.

"Well, it looks like we're gonna be here a while." I say sitting in the back until I have an idea. I look for his phone to call Ethan. I take his thumb and put it on the fingerprint scanner to open his phone.

I go to contacts, get to Ethan but right when I'm about to call him, he hit the phone out of my hand.

Ethan's POV
I have no idea where she could be. I look around for some type of clue as to where they could be but I see nothing. I go up to the building and just slide my back down the wall.

"She's gone." I say. "I lost her."

Then I looked at the cement and see a glimmer. I walk over to it and see it's a license. It's really dirty so I can't make out anything on it.

I take my shirt to wipe it off and I see who it is. My twin brother, Grayson. I think I can find out where Ari is.

I go on my phone onto the "find my friends" app and click on Grayson's name. It shows me where he is. He's at another gas station. But why? Who cares. I need to get Ari back.

I get in my car, put my phone in a cup holder to pay attention to the directions as to where Gray is.

Ari's POV
I scream and put my back up against the car door. They're locked. Great. My eyes start watering and I slide down and lay down on the seat. He gets into the back seat and hovers over me and looks me in the eyes. His eyes are like Ethan's.

Right then and there I start bawling. I miss Ethan. In the past couple days we've created such a great bond and now I don't even know where he is and he doesn't know where I am.

He puts duct tape around my wrists. That's never good. I mean unless you're into it. But I'm surely not. Seems like he is though.

"Please stop. What do you want from me." I ask crying.

"You. I want you Ariana. I want to feel every part of you in the best way. And you aren't going to do anything about it." He says.

"No. Please no. I...I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet." That's a total lie, I lost it with Ethan.

"Even better." He says smirking and kissing my neck. I start crying even more. I don't want this. I cant even do anything, my arms are behind me and I cant move my legs.

After a good 5 minutes I see headlights. Oh my god I see headlights. I stay calm though so he doesn't suspect anything.

I can see out of the window and I see someone get out of the car and walking towards ours.

"Oh my god." I say/whisper.

"Feel good baby?" He asks. I couldn't tell him what's happening so I just went with it.

"Yeah." I say rolling my eyes. He cant see though.

"Say my name baby." He says.

"I don't even know your name." I say.

"Grayson. Daddy works too." He says looking up and winking. Ugh give me a break.

So I do as he says and I moan his name. I'm just doing this to get it over with.

I look out the window and I notice who's outside. Its Ethan. I cant believe he found me. Still have to act like nothing is going on though. He looks down for a little bit then gets back up.

He's holding a piece of paper and the light inside the car helps me read it. "On 3 make noise like you're enjoying it. Its okay." Oh fun.

He counts to 3 with his fingers and so I start moaning as he's eating me out. I'm honestly not enjoying this at all. But as long as I can get out I'll live with it.

Ethan hold up his hand saying I can stop. What even happened. I didn't see him do anything. I look at the drivers door and it starts opening. Oh he picked the lock. He unlocks the other doors and slowly shuts the door. Grayson gets off of me and looks me up and down.

"What." I say.

"Nothing." He says smirking and biting his lip.

I look down at the floor and see a bandana. I have an idea.

"Hey Gray." I say seductively. "Come here."

"Whatever you say baby." He says and comes closer.

"Turn around. I have a surprise." I whisper in his ear.

He turns around and I put the bandana over his eyes.

"Good idea babe." He says. Jokes on you I'm leaving.

Ethan tells me to get out of the car while he can't see anything, so I do as he says. I open the door as quietly as possible and slowly slide out.

"You ready baby?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say rolling my eyes once again.

"Ari come on!" Ethan whisper/screams. I run after him, we get in his car, and just sit there for a moment.

"Thank you." I say, just staring at the car floor.

"Of course. I love you." He says, holding my hand.

I look up at him and smile. "I love you too." I say.

He leans over and kisses me. I missed this. A lot to be honest.

When he pulls away I glance out of the window and scream.

"What!" Ethan asks.

"DRIVE. HE'S COMING." I say as Grayson is walking towards our car.

Ethan doesn't even bother looking and floors it. We drive out of the gas station and I let out a huge breath.

"Are you okay?" He asks putting his hand on my thigh.

"Well, I just got kidnapped for the second time and was almost raped but besides that I'm okay I guess." I say.

"That's not what I meant." He says sadly.

"I know. Yes I'm okay. Thank you again." I say kissing his cheek.

"No problem. Oh here's your phone, you dropped it at the gas station."

"Thanks haha." I say.

The car ride back was just music. No talking. I didn't mind, it was calming. I put my head back and fell asleep instantly. I just want to be back at the house with Ethan.

///////////////////////////////////////////
Well...this happened.

Sorry if it isn't great I'm writing this at 5 am.

But anyways I'm starting the next chapter so it should be up in the next couple days.