Chapter 14

*READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END*

"No wonder Ethan doesn't love you." He says and when he does it felt like knives to my chest...

"Stop saying that." I whisper

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" Grayson said.

"I said, stop saying that. I know it's not true. He loves me." I say. Part of me believes that it is true though...

"Whatever. Believe what you want. He's never going to love you." Jade says.

"Ok listen here bitch. I didn't ask for you to be here and I sure as hell didn't ask for your opinion. So why don't you do us all a favor and shut the fuck up." I say. I was beyond pissed at this point.

As I was saying all of this I was walking towards her and she was backing up. Am I really that intimidating?

"Ari stop." Grayson says. But I keep going on.

"You know what I don't understand Jade? How a girl like you, working at a hotel desk, can be such a fucking slut. I mean eyeing my boyfriend then not even the next day getting with his twin brother?"

"He's not your boyfriend." She says.

"Even if he is or isn't, we all know that he's not and never will be your boyfriend." I say.

Then she slaps me. I look back up at her and right when she's about to punch me I grab her wrist and flip her. I've seen that in movies before but I never knew I could do it. Cool!

"What the hell?!" She screams.

"Oops. Sorry. Want me to get the first aid kit? Why would you need it though, because your back hurts? WELL BOO FUCKING HOO! Because apparently your back hurting or you "needing it" isn't a good enough reason unless you show your boyfriend then the world may go on!"

"I didn't even do anything to you, why are you doing this?" She asks.

"Exactly! Because you're not doing shit! Not to help me when I was being raped or anything!" I'm on the verge of tears when I hear the door shut.

"Hello?" Grayson says curiously.

"Helloooo?" He says again. No answer.

He turns back towards us, away from the door, when Ethan knocks him out.

"Impressive." Jade says.

"Oh fuck off." Ethan and I say as I knock her out as well.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"I wanted to help you." He says cupping my face with his hands.

"You're a bit late." I say walking up the stairs. I try opening the door but it's locked from the outside.

"Great. How are we gonna get out." I say sitting on the ground.

"I'll call the front desk." He says.

"Dumbass, the person working at the front desk is unconscious down here." I say smacking him upside the head.

"Oh. Right." He says.

"Care to explain what's going on here?!" I ask. I need answers.

"Well...it all started when I got you that Friday night..."

=============
Sorry it's so short but there's your update you all needed so terribly bad for some reason. Why do you guys even like this story it's so dumb lmao.

But I'm working on the next chapter already. Spoiler alert, it's basically gonna be about the deal Ethan and Gray made. Of course there's gonna be more but that's the main point.

ANOTHER THING! I'm gonna start a new book after this one ends :(... but anyways it's called Shadow and I feel like it'll turn out okay so I'll let you know when I start that book! I also have a lot of other book ideas ;)

Also thanks for 10k reads or however many we're at now. THATS INSANE!