Chapter 12

...
Ethan's POV
"Of course not Ari! I love you I really do. Grayson doesn't know what he's talking about." I say. She smiles and hugs me. Yeah right...

[When Ari was in the shower]
I'm sitting on the bed just watching TV and I hear the door open.

I look over and I see that it's Grayson. Oh shit.

"Yo be quiet Ari's in the shower." I whisper.

"Bro what the fuck?! When am I gonna get my turn with her?"

"I kinda forgot about that deal." I say, then I feel my face stinging.

"Gray I'm sorry! You'll get your turn soon, I swear." I say

"Yeah right. Either I get her now or else."

"Or else what." I say.

He punches me in the face, it felt like my nose broke. I feel it bleeding and I start coughing.

"Ethan?" Ari asks.

"Don't say anything." Grayson says.

I punch him in the face and he fumbles back and falls on the ground. He gets up and pushes me back and I hit the side of the bed. We hear Ari unlock the door and Grayson makes a run for it out of our room.

[present time]
"Hey E, you should get some sleep." Ari says.

"You should too. You've had a rough day."

"You can say that again." She says laughing. I smile at her, kiss her cheek, and we both fall asleep.

--------------
"Gray what do you want it's 2 am."

"What I want is Ari and you know that. When are you gonna give her up and cooperate with our deal."

"I don't remember the deal saying that I needed to give her up anytime soon. And you almost exposed it! Do you seriously think I'll give her up after that?"

"The deal is that you kidnap Ari, get what you want, then give her to me so I can get what I want. No feelings, it's just us getting what we want. It's that simple."

"What if I haven't gotten what I wanted." That's a lie, I already did.

"I already know you did. Stop lying. If I don't get her by tomorrow night you'll get it." He says. I hang up and walk back into the room to go back to sleep.

I saw that Ari was still asleep so I crawled into bed next to her and cuddled with her. I know Gray and I made a deal with no feelings but I feel like I'm catching feelings for her. Yes I am using her but I don't want to be anymore.

Ari's POV
"What if I haven't gotten what I wanted." I hear Ethan say. What is he talking about.

I hear him come back into the room and I close my eyes to make it seem like I was sleeping. What if Gray was right about everything he said. E's just using me.

He climbs into bed and cuddles up next to me and kisses my cheek and says "i love you."

"But what if Gray was right" is all I'm thinking right now.

I close my eyes and go to sleep.
----------
I hear Ethan's alarm go off and it wakes me up but not him. How is he such a heavy sleeper.

Since I'm pretty sure that Ethan is using me I'm not sure if I want to confront him or not. I don't know what he's capable of. I do know what his brother is capable of though. After a couple minutes Ethan starts to wake up.

"Why are you up so early?" He asks.

"Your alarm woke me up." I say annoyed. I like my sleep.

"Oh. Sorry." He says. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Come with?"

"Um maybe."

"Come on babe it'll be fun."

"Ugh fine I'll be in there in a minute. Go get the water ready." He walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower.

I'm thinking about just going along with everything and pretending I don't know what's going on, like how it used to be. I get undressed and walk into the bathroom to see that he's already in the shower so I open the curtain and jump in with him. He was facing towards the water washing his face so I wrap my arms around him, hugging him from behind.

"Hey princess, glad you finally joined." He says turning around and kissing me. "Do you mind checking to see if the cuts are okay?"

"Turn around." I say. He does and I look at his cut and bruised back. The medicine helped and the cuts are healing but they're still pretty bad. I just stand there admiring his muscular back. God he's hot.

"How did you even get these cuts? What did he do?" I ask.

"I don't know. I just felt a sharp pain in my back, I never saw what he did." He says.

"Well they look a lot better. The bruises are still bad but they're healing. You should be better by next week." I say.

"Well that's good. That means I get more back massages from you." He says smiling.

"What do you mean more? I never gave you one." I say laughing a bit.

"Well that needs to change." He says kissing me again.

*Mature content warning*

He cups my face with his hands to kiss me harder. I start giving him a hand job and I can feel his body shuddering already from my touch.

"Really baby?" He asks looking down and smirking.

"I mean why not." I say kissing him once more. He brings his hand down my body and starts fingering me. I jump, not expecting what just happened.

"Want me to stop?" He asks, pulling away from the kiss?

"No, not at all." I say.

"Turn around." I do as he says and once I do he puts my hands on the wall and pulls my hips towards him.

"What...do you want me....to do?" He asks in between each kiss he places on my back. I don't say anything.

"I said..." he says, yanking my hips back onto him. "What do you want me to do."

"Fuck me." I say.

"What? I couldn't hear you." He says.

"Fuck me daddy." I say, grinding on him.

He places his tip at my entrance and pushes his length into me. I've never felt so amazing in my whole life. The warm water on our bodies, his length inside of me, it just feels surreal.

"You like that baby?" He says pounding into me.

"Yes daddy." I say

"Fuck I love it when you call me that." He says, kissing my back. We both come after a couple minutes and it felt amazing.

God I love him. Only if he really loved me back...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You're welcome :)

Again, I didn't write this cuz I'd probably make it super awkward and yeah :/

Also sorry for the super long update, you're just gonna have to deal with them. I'm the queen of procrastination so

But I hope you enjoyed. Follow my twitter if you want...

@ messydolans