Chapter 16

"I know baby...it's okay."....

We go back up to the room and once we get in I just collapse on the bed.

"What time is it?" I ask

"6:30."

"In the morning?!" I ask surprised

"No in the afternoon. I wouldn't be up if it was 6 am." He says

"True..." I say

We just lay on the bed until I break the silence.

"So what now." I ask staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know. Both of them are probably gonna end up getting out of the basement sooner or later." He says.

"Yeah I know... ugh I just hate having to move away from all of this I wish it was over already and I can go back to having a normal life."

"Me too. I'm sorry Ari. I shouldn't have taken you. I shouldn't have listened to Grayson. This is all my fault." He says sitting up and putting his face into his hands.

"No Ethan don't say that." I say sitting up and rubbing his back. He flinches when I touch him.

"Oh...sorry I forgot." I say.

"You're okay. It doesn't hurt too bad. It's bearable." He says.

"How about we just start over? And by start over I mean we go back to Friday night before you took me. Before any of this ever happened." I say.

"But..."

"No, Ethan. This isn't something either of us should be going through. I miss my family and friends." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"You miss your family?! Hell I don't even have a family Ari!" He yells and I flinch.

"I...I know and I'm sorry. It's just tha-"

"No, you know what? Fine. Leave. Have fun finding your way back home." He says.

"Ethan don't." I say staring at him.

Ethan's POV
"LEAVE ARI!" I yell. She jumps back and I can see that she's going to start crying. God I feel terrible now.

She slowly walks over to the door and once it closes I go up to it and slide my back down it. I start crying. God Ari why did you do this to me.

"Why cant you understand that I fucking love you." I whisper.

Ari's POV
"LEAVE ARI!" He yells. I jump back and a tear falls down my cheek. I put my head down and slowly walk to the door, hoping that he'll change his mind.

There's still silence and I just give up. I open the door and go out into the hallway. I slide down the wall and let everything out.

"Why can't you understand that I fucking love you."

I sit there for another couple minutes and when I stand up I go towards the elevator. I need to get out of here.

Once I go into the elevator I turn towards the doors and when they start to shut I see Ethan walking out of our room looking for me. He sees me and right before the doors shut I see him running towards me.

"ARI STOP." He yells

I stop the doors from shutting and run towards him, embracing him in a giant hug. I couldn't leave him. What was I thinking.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

"I'm sorry too." I say. "I know you're upset and hurt and I shouldn't have left you."

He cups my face and kisses me, but not like other times that he's kissed me, it's like he means it. I could feel the love and passion through the kiss.

"Let's go home." He says.