Chapter 13

.... God I love him. Only if he really loved me back...

I get out of the shower and start to get dressed. Ethan stays in the shower because he actually had to take one. After a minute or so I hear a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I yell.

I look through the peep hole to see who it was because we didn't order room service. He has a black hoodie on and is looking down. This is too suspicious.

"Who is it?" I say through the door. They don't answer.

Should I open the door or should I not. Maybe they need help. But if they did they would probably say so. But what if they're being watched and they don't want to be heard.

I start to feel bad and I open the door. He's still looking down and I cant get a good look at him.

"Um are you okay? Do you need help?" I ask trying to be polite.

"The only who's gonna need help is you." He says and grabs me and pulls me out into the hall.

I scream but when I do he covers my mouth. He looks up and I see that it's Grayson.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell.

"Shhhh baby girl. We cant let anyone hear us. Come with me." He says. I have no choice because he's basically dragging me with him like a rag doll.

We go into the elevator and there's no one in there. Great I could get killed in here.

Ethan's POV
"I got it!" Ari yells. I guess someone's at the door but we didn't order room service.

"Who is it?" I hear her say. After that I hear nothing else. I wonder what's going on.

I hear her talking to someone but it's all muffled, I cant make out what she's saying. After a couple seconds I hear her scream. Shit.

I turn off the water, put a towel around my waist, and open the bathroom door to see our hotel door closing.

I run to the door to see her get into the elevator with someone but I cant tell who it is. They have a black hoodie on so I cant see their face.

"ARI WAIT!" I yell.

She turns around and she has tears down her face. I was thinking about who it could be that would take her then I thought of someone...

"It cant be." I whisper to myself.

Ari's POV
We go down to the basement of the hotel and he sits me down in a chair and ties my wrists to it.

"What do you want Grayson." I say annoyed.

"Oh you have no idea baby girl." He says.

I gulp and just sit there. He walks over and unties me and picks me up so my legs are around his waist. He starts placing wet kisses on my neck and shoulder. I don't want this. But it feels so good. It's so wrong for me to like it though. Me, enjoying being pleasures by my "boyfriends" twin brother.

He pins me up agains the wall and crashes his lips onto mine. I try not to open my mouth to not kiss him but every time I tried he would hit me. So I gave in and went with it.

Our lips moved in sync as he felt around my whole body with his one hand while the other was holding my hands above my head. He unbuttons my jeans and slips a finger inside of me while his thumb is circling my clit.

I couldn't help but moan out his name, which gave him the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He reaches over to the table to get duct tape with the hand that was holding up mine and when my hands were free, I smacked him and ran, even though I didn't make it that far until he caught me.

Once he did He picked my up over his shoulder and tossed me on an old mattress that was down there. He pulls off my jeans and panties and takes off my shirt and bra after that. I was completely naked while he was still fully clothed.

In my head I'm thinking "maybe I should have fun with this" but while I was off in wonderland he was talking to me. Since I couldn't hear him he smacked me across the face. I scream in pain and tears form in my eyes.

"You're fine stop crying." He says while kissing my forehead. I have never met someone so bipolar.

He gets the tape and tapes my hands above my head onto the headboard. He holds my legs down by sitting on them and tries to take them off. He does after a while and takes off his boxers as well. He takes off his shirt and slides on a condom seconds before he pounds into me.

I scream in pain while he does and he covers my mouth with his hand. I lick his hand and he smacks me once again.

Sooner than I thought, he finishes and gets up to change. Once he does I sit up on the bed with my head down, hoping that someone would come down here to find me.

Once I'm thinking that I hear a door shut. As I'm hoping that Ethan finally found me, it was the lady at the front desk.

"Why'd you start without me?" She asks pouting at Grayson.

"You take too long Jade." He said.

"Unlike you." I mumble quiet enough that no one could hear me but loud enough that they know I'm mumbling.

"What was that." Jade asks.

"Um are you the one with the dick? I didn't think so. So do me a favor and shut the fuck up Jade." I say with sass at the end.

"I said....unlike you." I say towards Grayson.

He scoffs at me and flips me off.

"You already did honey. It wasn't that good though." I say.

He walks over to me and smacks me across the face again. I smirk and spit in his face. This whole time I've been getting my hands out of the tape so when he goes to smack me again I grab his arm and bite him.

"No wonder Ethan doesn't love you." He says and when he does it felt like knives to my chest...