Chapter 1: Old memories

Ten years later...

Jess' Pov:

I was at the order's new temple. I still can't believe that we defeated the wither storm and me and my friends became the new Order of the Stone. Things weren't easy trying to defeat that thing. But it doesn't matter now. What matters is that it's finally dead. Sadly we lost Ellegaard and my beloved it pig...Reuben. 

If it wasn't for him then we wouldn't had defeated the wither storm. Sadly he was was mortally wounded and didn't make it. I was mourning for his death, but thanks to my friends I feel better now. I still miss him, but now I have stronger courage to get over his death.

I was at my room resting. We just came back from a temple full of traps and treasure. We are tired from fighting all the mobs and avoiding traps to get the sweet treasure from the temple. Not to mention we are still packing things from our old homes. We get distracted easily when it come about treasure hunting. 

"Well, I guess it's time to continue."

...

"Hey Jesse, how are you doing over there?" 

"It's all fine Olivia. I got it." I said.

I was packing some of my things. When I was packing some of my stuff to get the rest later. I then noticed a dark blue box under the bed.

"What's this?"

I opened the box and I gave a shocked look. I began to cry. This is a picture of my twin brother and me with wooden swords. I also noticed his necklace was in here. I forgot I left that there to forget about him. Ever since... that day. I don't want to think about it. I putted the box in my inventory. I'm leaving for some fresh air. I'll come back later.

"Jesse? Are you ok?" asked Olivia as I climbed down.

"Jesse?" I ignore her and disappeared in the shadows of the forest.

"We will always have each other's back no matter what." Our words echoed in my mind.

"It's my fault, that we broke that promise." I whispered.

"My fault."

A/N: Poor Jess. She found something from her childhood that brings back bad memories. See what next.