Chapter 4: The picture says it all.

Lukas' Pov:

Jess really must miss Reuben, I don't blame her. After all Reuben was not like any other pig, he died a hero. He was Jesse's best friend and family. I wish there was something I can do. Especially since I have a certain feeling for her. I breaks my heart to see her in pain. Jesse doesn't know that I love her, so I planed to tell her how I feel when she calm down, but I can't hold it anymore. Petra knows how I feel about Jesse. She gives me advise on what should I do to impress her. I think I did enough. Now I need to tell her.

"Jesse? Are you there?" I knocked as I got no respond.

"Maybe she went back to the tree house."

I sighed and went my bedroom. I opened the door and went inside. I grabbed some blue prints for a building and continued working on them. I worked on them for thirty-seconds before I lost myself by thinking of Jess.

"Her hair, her eyes, her bravery, her kindness... so perfect." 

"Hello? Earth to Lukas?"

I snapped out of my world when a hand was waving. I look behind me and saw Petra with a worried face.

"Oh Hey Petra. What's wrong?" I asked her as she pulled out a dark blue box and she shoved it into my hands. I look at her with a confused look.

"I found it at Jesse's room. Look inside it."

I looked at he and then looked at the box. I opened it and saw a picture and a blue crescent moon necklace. I took the picture and saw two children, aboy and a girl. They holding at each other's shoulder and both were holding wooden swords. I noticed the the boy was wearing the same necklace that was in the box.

"Look at the back of the picture." She said as I looked at her.

I nodded and looked at the back. The picture had something written. I read it out loud. "We will have each other's back no matter what. We are strong warriors." 

I looked at Petra. "What's going on? What does this mean?"

"I don't know. We should ask Jesse.

"What are you guys doing?" Me and Petra jumped a bit and saw Olivia and Axel at the door.

Me and Petra explain everything about what we know and we even showed them the objects.

"Hmm... I don't know who this guy is or what this means. But I guess we can tell Jesse when she comes back." Olivia said.

Now I'm worried. Who is this guy and why didn't Jesse tell us about him? I guess I have to wait for the answers.

A/N: Sorry if it's short. Hope you enjoyed and wait to find out what happens next.