Chapter 7: Reunion

Petra's Pov:

Me and Lukas just stared at the guy. He had a sister name Jesse. Our Jesse or another girl with the same name?

"Can you describe us how she looks like?" I asked

"Sure. It's been a long time since I last saw her, she must've change. Ok so she has emerald eyes like me and her hair is black and long. She has white pale skin and red lips. That's what I remembered anyway. It's been years she must've change for sure." He said with a smile.

Me and Lukas looked at each other with widen eyes. He's talking about our Jesse. But Jesse never said she had a brother.

"Hmm... I see. It seems like she kept her promise after all." 

We looked at him. He responded as if he read our minds. "We promised that if we were separated we never tell other people about our childhood and family members. Seems to me she kept her promise after all."

Silence. Me and Lukas were speechless. Then Lukas remembered something. He pulled out two things out of his picture.

"We found these in Jesse's room. This must be you next to Jesse and this must be your necklace." said Lukas as he shown Jesse's brother the stuff from earlier.

"Oh... She found my necklace and kept it. And she also had that picture. Can you take me to her now? I want to see her now. I was searching for so long i'm not going to waste it by standing here."

Me and Lukas nodded and took Jesse's brother back to our temple. Which reminds me.

"Hey... what's you're name by the way?" I asked as he smiled sweetly.

"Heh uh call this weird but my name is also Jesse." he scratched the back of his neck. 

"You two have the same name?"

"Yep. Blame my parents. The two didn't knew they were having twins, so when we were born our parents named us both Jesse."

"So your twins?"

"Yep."

"Cool."

I smiled and we continued our way to the temple. We went inside the temple and saw everyone waiting for us.

"Hey guys. Who's this guy?" asked Olivia.

Before any of us could answer we heard Jesse come.

"Hey guys wha-..." She stopped talking when she saw Jesse. The male one.

Both Jesse's stare at each other. Until the male Jesse stepped in and hugged the female Jesse. We saw her hugged back.

"I-I thought you died. That day." said Jesse. The female one.

"I survived, the river just washed me away. It's good to finally see you again sis."

"Sis?!" Olivia and Axel yelled.

A/N: I'm so evil. You need to be patient to see what happens next. See you later.