Chapter 3: I wish you were with me

Jess' Pov:

Me and Lukas came back on the temple. Everyone asked me what was wrong when they saw the sad expression on my face. I ignored them and went to my room in the temple. I heard Lukas talked about Reuben, so pretty much they all think i'm still mourning for Reuben. I still do, but not much as I use to. 

I went inside my bedroom and locked the door. I went to a small table and putted the dark blue box. I opened it again and saw the picture and the necklace again. I took the picture and smiled a bit. There was my bother and I, holding each other's shoulders while the other hands hold wooden swords. I remember when we pretended we were warriors that day and the picture was taken. 

Flashback: (no one's Pov)

"Ok kids get in position and act like a true warrior for daddy." said a dark skin male with brown hair as he held the camera.

"Ok daddy" said the twins.

The two youngsters held each other's shoulders and lifted their wooden swords.

The white skin female with orange hair giggled. "Now say, strong warriors."

"Strong warriors." said the twins as the camera snapped.

"Good job" The male said.

End of flashback: ( Jess' Pov:)

I let tears fall as I remember that happy day with my parents. I was still smiling but I was sad too. I missed my brother. Mom and Dad are fine, they just live far away. As for Jesse, my dear twin brother, he's dead. I sighed and turn the picture around. There were some words the me and Jesse wrote after we were given the picture.

"We will have each other's back no matter what."

"We are strong warriors."

I putted the picture back in the box and sealed the box for now. I hid it under my bed and sat down on my bed.

"I wish you were here Jesse, I miss you"

A/N: Nothing to say.