Chapter 9: Confession

Lukas' Pov:

I watched as Jesse and her brother left. I smiled and went to my room. I sighed as I closed the door behind me and plop down my bed. I can't thinking about her again, I want her to know how I feel about her. I'm just afraid that once I did she won't feel the same and that she doesn't want to be friends anymore.  

"Lukas?" I heard Petra's voice behind my door.

"Come in." I said as I slid my hand to my face and perfect hair.

Petra came inside and closed the door. She sat next to me as I sat up.

"What do you want to talk about?"

She smirked. "You need to tell her tonight." I froze and my eyes widen.

"What?! Tonight?! I'm not ready! What if she rejects me?!" I panicked.

She smiled and patted my shoulder. "You won't know until you tell her. You know you can't hide your feelings forever. I'll tell you what, I will tell Jesse to meet you at the lake tomorrow when she comes back. Good enough for you? Good."

She gets up and leaves my room before I could speak. She was right, I can't hide my feeling from Jesse. I need to tell her tomorrow. 

"I hope we can still be friends if you don't have the same feelings for me Jesse."

...

At last came the time that I feared. It was time for me to confess my love for Jesse. I was leaning on a tree near the lake while my head was facing down to the ground with my eyes shut. When I was waiting for her I felt my heart beat fast and began to have many thoughts in my mind.

"What if she doesn't love me back?"

"What if she doesn't want to talk to me anymore?"

"What if-..."

"Hi Lukas." I was interrupted when I heard those gentle words come out of her lips.

I looked up and saw the raven haired girl looking at me with her gorgeous emerald eyes looking at my ocean blue eyes.

"Uh h-hey Jesse." I nervously said as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Petra told me you had something to say to me. Is that true?"

I felt my heart skip a beat. "Y-yeah."

"Oh what is it?"

I bit my lips as I began to blush. I took me a minute to get the courage to get the words out off the tip of my tongue, but it was worth it.

"Jesse... I-I wanted to tell you this for a long time."

"Yes? What is it?"

I gulped before I continued. "I-I had developed feelings...for you?" My voice shrank as she stared at me with a stun look. 

"I-it's ok if you don't feel the same. I just hope we can still be friends." I quickly said as she kept standing there.

I began to feel that she doesn't love me back. I was about to turn around when her hand grab my orange shirt. I looked at her and she smiled at me with a red blush. She then pulled me closer to her and pressed her lips onto mine.

I stood there in shock, my eyes were wide open and my heart was beating a billion times. I then began to relax and kiss her back. The kiss was soft and gentle, we then pulled back due to lack of oxygen. We smiled and she rested her head on my chest as I had my hands wrapped around her waist.

"I love you too Lukas. Always had, I was just afraid to tell you."

I smiled as she said those sweetly words. Now Jesse was mine, and I will do everything to protect her.

A/N: I got nothing to say. Except for the fact that the Lukesse is here! hope you enjoy and see what happens next. Bye.