Epilogue

Nine years later...

Jess' Pov:

Things got better for the whole group. Lukas propose to me three years ago and we got married two months later. Jesse propose to Petra a few weeks after me and Lukas got married. He and Petra got married five months after the propose. The four of us are excited because we'll be expecting young children very soon. I'm about four months pregnant with twins. I'm carrying a boy and a girl. Petra is a month pregnant with a daughter, she and Jesse are pleased on becoming parents, just like me and Lukas.

Axel and Olivia got engaged three days ago, and we will soon expect another wedding for the New order of the stone.

Speaking of the new Order, we all agreed to go on little missions when the children are born and we will retire on going on missions when our children are old enough to become a new generation for the New order of the Stone. We will share them memories and stories that we had created that had turned into legends, and they will make their own stories and memories to share to the world and their families they will create. Until then we have a bright new future coming for all of us.

Mom and dad were happy that they were about to become grandparents and they even more happy when they learned Jesse was still alive. They even agreed to take care of the children if we go to missions, it was so nice of them.

Right now things are nice and calm. Me and Lukas are in our new cozy home. We were both on the bed relaxing. Lukas was resting his head on my bump and I was messing around with his perfect hair. He doesn't mind though. He use to be annoyed when people touched his hair, but now he doesn't mind.

"Jess?" Lukas looked at me.

"Yes Lukas?"

"Am I ready?" I gave him a confused look.

"Ready for what?"

"To become a father."

"Of coarse you're ready. Why do you ask?"

"It's just that i'm worried that I won't be a good father for our children. I'm also worried that what happened with you and Jesse will repeat, only this time one of them will have a different faith." He looked at me as I gave him a sad smiled.

"Don't worry Lukas, you will be a wonderful father for our children. And I promise you that they won't have a repeated faith because I will keep a close eye on them." He laughs and I grin.

Soon we will become parents and I know that me and Lukas are ready. It's normal to be nervous, but soon the feeling will fade away with time. Now then, we have a future waiting for us to complete.

A/N: And I finally finished this book. Now before you ask me to do a sequel with the children, I will say I won't make a sequel. Because I just wanted to make a short story of this. Anyway, I have other books to complete. I promise I will make a book of the children, but it won't be sequel to this book, maybe a sequel to another book or a different story line. Who knows? Anyway guys bye.