#22 - Disney Couple

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#22 - Disney Couple

Luke:

Cinderella And Prince Charming - The fans all came up with the idea of you and Luke, being like Cinderella and Prince Charming. The prince found Cinderella due to her losing the glass slipper, and Luke found you by grabbing the same copy of Green Day's, American Idiot. It was a shock, but you both love each other and nobody can break you apart.

Calum:

Prince Eric And Ariel - You and Calum have both been seeing edits of you dressed as Ariel and Calum dressed at Prince Eric. You saw the other edits of the boys and their girlfriends as Disney characters as well. You loved the little mermaid and dressed up as Ariel for four years in a row for Halloween and costume parties. Calum was your prince, as he got you out the rain when you first met. If Prince Eric and Ariel were happy, then that made you and Calum twice as happy together.

Michael:

Beauty And The Beast - You and Michael both have bad days, some worst than others but you both sit down, put on Beauty and the Beast, and cuddle up together. On that day, you and Michael were round your parents house, they had gone out to the shop when you and Mikey were arguing. Once they came home, they found you both slow dancing just like Belle. Your mum posted the picture on Twitter, the fans going wild when they saw beauty and the beast on the telly, meaning there was thousands of edits of you dressed as Belle and Michael dressed as the Beast. (But In prince form). Beauty and the beast was your Disney couple.

Ashton:

Princess Jasmine And Aladdin -  Aladdin was your favourite childhood movie, you watched it over a thousand times, and you still do. You always sing along to the songs, and always dreamt that you would fall in love with someone special. That's why the fans say Ashton is Aladdin, the village boy that fell in love with the princess, Jasmine. In this case Ashton fell in love with his princess, which was you.

Hey sunflowers.

Here's a little update for you as I haven't updated much today. I've also updated the children series as well. Updates might be slow, but I will try and get some chapters done and published for you. I'm sorry if this chapter is rubbish, I do apologise

Also I'm in a Disney mood, and I'm really happy, so that's why I've chosen to do a Disney couple one.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx