#30 - You Break Up And He Finds Out You Have His Child Part 1

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#30 - You Break Up And He Finds Out You Have His Child

Luke: A year ago you and Luke broke up due to a heated argument. Six weeks after Luke had left, you found out you were pregnant with his child. You kept it quiet from everyone, except from your parents. You had put Luke's name on the birth certificate, as your daughter, Lyric has his last name. Two nights ago, Lyric had stopped breathing after eating something with nuts in. You had taken her up the hospital and have stayed ever since. You were scared to leave your one year old daughter. "Miss Y/L/N. We have given Mr. Hemmings a call so you can go home and rest. I know this is scary for you, but Lyric is stable and the nurses will stay in here until Luke arrives." The doctor explained. When Luke arrived, his face was full of confusion when he saw the one year old in the plastic cot with tubes connected to her, and you sitting near it. "Y/N why was I called here?" Luke asked softly as he sat in front of. "Lyric had something with nuts in and she couldn't breath. I thought our little girl was going to die Luke." You cried as your ex boyfriend stared at you. "Why didn't you tell me Lyric was my daughter?" Luke asked quietly. "I thought you didn't want to know me anymore. I waited for ages for a phone call but you never called." You explained. Luke looked at you with guilt and gave you a hug. "Let's get you home, my mum will stay here for a few hours." Luke told you as he picked you up and left the hospital. You really didn't want Luke finding out he had a daughter like this, but it happened.

Calum: "Darcy come here right now." You spoke sternly as you looked at your three year old. "But Stella's done it as well." Darcy pouted. "Stella really? I taught you not to speak to strangers." You stopped your sentence when you saw your other three year old holding onto your ex boyfriend's hand. The one and only Calum Hood, who was the girls father. "Y/N hi. Three years has gone by quick." Calum said as he gave you a quick hug and sat down, the girls admiring him. "I know it has. Didn't think I'd see you again." You said as you felt the pain in your heart come back, the way it was when he broke up with you. "I didn't know you had twins. Who's the lucky man?" Calum asked. "I think you should know just by looking at them." You exclaimed as you saw Darcy smile and look at Calum with her brown eyes. "How old are they?" He asked as he looked at you. "Three." You mumbled. "Why didn't you tell me I was a father?" He asked sadly. Guilt filled your eyes as you watched Calum look at his twin daughters. "You didn't want me anymore Cal, you were living your dream I didn't want to ruin it." You explained. "I've got to go." Calum muttered before he walked away, causing your heart to break one more time, before you put the twins in the buggy and walked home.

Michael: "What's my cheeky little boy doing." You cooed as your five and a half month old baby boy, Thomas looked at you with a grin on his face. You and Michael broke the relationship off when he told you he weren't ready to have a baby. Yes you were upset and decided to end the relationship with him and fix your life up before your baby boy was born. You've done so well with Thomas, but you knew he had to have a father in his life, even though Michael had tried to get hold of you, you ignored the calls and the texts. "Shall we get you home for your lunch time bottle." You spoke as Thomas looked at you. Once you got home, you fed Thomas his lunch time milk, he drifted off just in time for his afternoon nap. You were tidying up the front room, when there was a knock at the door. You answered it thinking it was your mum, but it weren't. "Y/N Can we talk?" Michael asked as he ran his fingers through his blonde hair. You saw the distress on his face as you let him in. "What Michael?" You asked coldly as you walked into the front room. "I am so sorry Y/N. I've been an absolute mess and made the wrong choice in letting you walk away. I should of fought for you, but I didn't" Michael explained as tears welled in your eyes. "I really wanted to be part of our baby's life but I was a coward." Michael added as you sat down beside him. "If you're willing to come back for Thomas, then I would like that because he needs a father in his life." You explained as you wiped the tear that was falling down Michael's cheek. "I promise I'll be the father you wanted me to be." Michael whispered. You smiled and nodded, before Michael went to the bathroom to clean himself up. You knew Thomas had to have a father figure in his life, you were just hoping maybe you and Michael could mend each other as well.

Ashton: You had a call during the day from Ashton, asking If he could come over and talk to you. Of course you said yes, but you were unsure on what he was going to think when he saw your three year old son, Ryan. You found out you were pregnant when you and Ashton broke up. After many nights of arguing face to face and over the phone, you called it off. A month after that you found out you were pregnant. Its now been three years, you and Ryan have done so well together. You waited in the entrance of you son's pre-school classroom, waiting for Ryan to collect his bag. "Mummy look what I did." Ryan spoke as you picked him up. You smiled at the painting he had done today, which made your heart melt. "Wow baby I love it so much. Thank you." You said as you walked out the pre-school and towards the car. "Ryan? Before we go home, we're going to see mummy's friend." You told your three year old as you carried on driving down the road. "Okay mummy." Ryan cooed. Once you were at Ashton's, he sat beside you watching him carefully. "Who's the lucky man then?" Ashton asked. "That's what I've also come over to talk to you about." You explained. Ashton nodded, looking at you with a glint of hurt in his eyes. "Ryan is your son. He's three years old and he's been wondering who his father is since he started pre-school." You told your ex boyfriend as Ryan looked at you. "Ryan's my son?" Ashton asked as he looked at you. "Yeah he is." You mumbled before getting up and leaving the room.

Hey sunflowers.

I apologise for not updating this week at all, my sisters been unwell, my anxiety has been playing up a lot which has caused me to have a number of break downs. And I went out last night with my work buddies and got a little drunk and I had yet another break down and a panic attack. What fun ahaa.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx