#15 - First Fight Part 2

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#15 - First Fight Part 2

Luke: It's been two weeks since the fight and you were confused and hurt. How could Luke think that you were cheating on him? You were in the middle of cleaning your bedroom when you heard the front door open and close, and foot steps walking up the carpeted stairs. You sighed and carried on tidying up when Luke walked in. "Y/N?" He croaked. You looked up to see his gaze on you, his blue eyes now dull and full of guilt. "Luke." You mumbled as you looked back at the floor. Your boyfriend walked over and tilted your head up. "I'm so sorry baby girl, I didn't know what I was thinking. I don't want this to be finished, you mean the world to me. I should of listened to you. I'm so sorry baby girl." Luke explained as he pulled you closer to his body. "It's okay Luke. I just wish you would trust me." You said exclaimed gently. "I do baby. I regret everything I said that night." He whispered as he rested his forehead against yours. "Let's forget about it Luke." You mumbled. Luke nodded and pressed a light kiss to your nose, making you smile. Finally, you had your boyfriend home again.

Calum: Not even two days after the fight, Calum was trying to get your attention. He didn't understand why you were being blunt with him, and he couldn't remember if he said anything horrible to you when he was drunk. "Baby please talk to me?" Calum asked as you sighed. "Why Cal? All I do is act like your mother." You snapped. "Oh baby I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean it." Calum explained as he looked at you. "I know Cal. I'm only looking out for you, I worry when you go out because for all I know you could end up in a ditch." You explained as your husband chuckled. "Okay baby I'll take a break from the drink just because I don't want my princess worrying, and not getting her beauty sleep." Your boyfriend said as you giggled. "I'll be your girlfriend, best friend and mother all in one." You stated as Calum smiled. "I don't mind that one bit." He reassured you. You decided not to tell him that you forgave him two days ago, you were just happy you could both move on from it.

Michael: Michael felt guilty. He hated seeing you upset, he hated seeing you upset because of him. He unlocked the front door and closed it behind him, locking it before he took his shoes off and went upstairs. He found you in your pjs, the dress thrown on the floor and your makeup on your pillow. You felt the bed dip and Michael's arms wrapped around your waist. You couldn't help but smile when he kissed your forehead. "I'm so sorry baby girl. Your not a slut. You're beautiful." Michael started. You kept your eyes closed a little longer, pretending to sleep. "I just don't want other men stealing you away from me." He mumbled. You opened your eyes and rolled over. "Michael I love you." You murmured as he wiped away a stray tear. "I love you so much too baby girl." Michael told you as he kissed your nose. "Let's get you cleaned up, and I'll order pizza." Your boyfriend added as you smiled. At least it was forgotten about.

Ashton: It's been four long days without Ashton. No texts, no calls, nothing. You were hurt to say the least, and spent most of your days in bed, sobbing into his pillow. One afternoon, you were lying on the couch catching up with teen mom og, when Ashton walked in. He smiled and walked over, sitting on the floor beside the couch. His thumb stroked your cheek as you sighed, falling for it once again. "What Ash?" You asked. "I'm so sorry baby girl. I was in a bad mood. Being in the studio hasn't solved anything and i took it out on you. I'm so sorry." Your boyfriend explained as guilt filled his hazel orbs. "Ash it's fine." You whispered. "It's not, I made you cry." He whimpered. "Ash please, can we just forget about it and move on?" You pleaded. Your boyfriend nodded and pressed a kiss to your lips, before he joined you on the couch. Both of you cuddled up and watching teen mom.

Hey sunflowers. These two parts are really rubbish so I do apologise.

I'm also sorry that I haven't updated this book in a while. I've been so busy with doctors and I've got to go to the hospital soon as well. Bloody hell who knew having a low count of white blood cells could make you feel so ill.

Christmas is literally only 2 weeks away and I've only just finished my Christmas shopping🙌🏻🎅🏻🎄. I've got a family party to go to next week for my granddads 80th, joint with my 18th, so that's going to be good fun🙌🏻

I will try and get chapters done before Christmas and then start a fresh on New Years. But I will carry on with my preference books so don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.

Please vote, read and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💛xxx