#27 - He Discovers Your Hidden Talent

5 Seconds Of Summer Preference 27

#27 - He Discovers Your Hidden Talent

Luke: Photography - Luke found your scrapbook of Polaroid photos on your desk. He was amazed that he'd finally discovered your hidden talent and why you liked to go on walks more often on your own. You've kept it from Luke, but you also wanted him to find out so he can come along with you. You were glad you left your scrapbooks out.

Calum: Guitar - You've been playing Guitar since you were 12. You stopped playing for a while, but you kept your guitar in the corner of your room. Calum had just come back from the studio and heard strumming in the front room. He leaned against the door frame and smiled, when he watched you play. It's always been one of your hidden talents, and Calum finally found out what it was.

Michael: Figure Skating - A lot of people knew you loved ice skating, but never knew you were actually a figure skater. You text Michael letting him know that you were at the ice rink skating around for a couple hours, but when he walked in to find you, he was shocked and amazed at you skating around so gracefully on the ice. Your boyfriend had just found out your hidden talent, but you were glad you didn't have to keep it hidden anymore.

Ashton: Skateboarding - You were a tomboy/hippie and you loved skateboarding. Ashton had no clue why you had a skateboard next to your wardrobe, but you told him it was a friends. You've been good at skateboarding since your two older brothers taught you. You were at the skate park that afternoon, Ashton had come along to pick you up but he watched you skateboarding around and doing tricks. "Wow baby girl, I never knew you could skate board." Ashton smirked. "I guess you've discovered my hidden talent." You giggled as you walked hand in hand back to the car.

Hey sunflowers.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy and I've actually had some personal stuff going on as well, so I haven't really thought of updating much.

This is just a short chapter, but there is a picture on the side.

I honestly couldn't be asked to change the font size on my photo edit coz it's changed on Pizap and it actually pisses me off. So I haven't bothered.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx