#25 - Matching Tattoos

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#25 - Matching Tattoos

Luke: You and Luke wanted something simple and something that was both you. You were flicking through your Twitter timeline and smiled when you saw something about you and Luke. "Hey Luke, I think we should get this one." You exclaimed as you showed Luke the picture the fan tweeted. "King and Queen. I certainly love that one." Luke said, as he pressed a light kiss to your temple. "Then I think we should get a quote and book it in." You suggested. "Yes let's do that." Luke said excitedly. You couldn't wait.

Calum: You giggled when you saw Calum sitting next to you. This was your first tattoo and you were glad it was going to be a small, simple and matching with Calum. You two had both loved the Minnie Mouse and the Mickey Mouse outline, which you were both getting on your wrist. "I love you." Calum whispered. "I love you too." You whispered back as the tattoo artist finished up your tattoo. Once they were both done, you snapped a picture and put it on Twitter. '@Calum5SOS got a matching tattoo with me😍. Love you so much❤️x'

Michael: "So you want beauty?" Michael asked as he smiled at you. "Yeah I do." You giggled as you nuzzles into his side. "I'll have beast then." Michael spoke softly as he played with your hair. "So like a matching tattoo?" You asked happily. "Yes they can be matching baby." Michael explained. The day arrived, both you and Michael were sat in two chairs beside each other, getting your tattoos done. "I love it." You smiled as Michael snapped a picture. "I love it as well baby." Michael said as he pressed a soft kiss to your lips. The tattoos gave a meaning of your relationship and you were glad it was first pick.

Ashton: It was just a small one on the wrist for the both of you. You decided to ask Ashton about getting a matching tattoo, at first he weren't to sure but in the end he had only gone and found one he liked. Which surprised you. You got 'I love him.' On your wrist. And Ashton got 'I love her.' On his wrist. Once they were finished, you walked hand in hand back home, smiling as fans waved and got a picture of the pair. When you looked on Twitter, your timeline was full of pictures of you and Ashton, both your new tattoos showing as you walked home.

Hey sunflowers.

I apologise for not updating I've been busy with work and I've also been doing my Hama beads and coming up with ideas for my books as well. This week has been a busy week and yes I am really tired, but tomorrow I'll be going to the beach so updates won't happen until I get home.

Picture is on the side.

I think the beauty and the beast one is my favourite, as I love Disney I tried to get a few matching Disney tattoos, but I've got some simple ones as well.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx