#39 - You Surprise Him On Tour

5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences

#39 - You Surprise Him On Tour

Luke: Luke sighed as he looked at his phone. He was in the UK while you were suppose to be back home in Australia, but you weren't. You had taken time off of work, and decided to surprise Luke during his show in London. You snuck round backstage and stayed with the crew while the boys got ready. You hid behind the wall, when the boys came out the dressing room. "Hey mate. Fans are saying they've seen Y/N in London." Michael spoke as Luke sighed. "I miss her." He said before they got ready to go. During the show, they had stopped for a little chat, and this was your big surprise moment. "So recently Luke has been missing Y/N a lot." Ashton started as the fans squealed and screamed. "So we have a little surprise for him. Y/N come out and say hi." Calum spoke as Luke gasped and the crowd went wild. You ran into your boyfriends arms, he picked you up and held you close as he buried his face in your neck. "Surprise boo." You whispered as Luke grinned. "I missed you so much." Luke spoke as he placed you back on the floor. "I missed you so much too." You cooed. Luke grinned before he leaned in and pecked your lips. "Come on guys, you can do that later on." Michael exclaimed as everyone laughed. You walked off and watched the rest of the show backstage.

Calum: You had recently started missing Calum a lot more than you thought. You couldn't make the American part of the tour, because of exams and college. The lads were in Melbourne, getting ready for their first show back home, when Joy offered to take you to surprise Calum. She knew you had missed him a lot. "You ready?" Joy asked as you stood in front of the dressing room door. "Yeah." You mumbled as Joy grinned. She opened the door and walked in, you followed behind. "Hey mum. I've missed you so much." Calum spoke as he gave his mum a hug. "I think Y/N has missed you a lot as well." Joy smirked as you took your hood down. "No way. Y/N I thought you had work." Calum explained as he ran up to you, pulling you into his arms. "I couldn't take it any longer, I had to see you." You told your boyfriend, as he kissed your forehead. "I missed you so much as well. I'm glad those Skype calls and face times have come to an end for a while." Calum explained as the boys watched you in awe. "I love you." You whispered. "I love you to baby girl." Calum cooed.

Michael: You thought it was a good idea to go and see the boys at Madison Square gardens. Karen had spoke to Dave about herself, Daryl and you going. It came to the night and you were super excited to be in the crowd, watching your boyfriend and best mates perform in front of loads of screaming fans. When you were in your seats, fans had started talking to you and posting pictures on social media. "Does Michael know you're here?" A fan asked as she gave you a hug. "It's a surprise." You told her as she smiled. When the boys had finished doing a couple songs, you noticed Michael looking around the audience. "I've seen pictures of my girlfriend Y/N. She's in the crowd or something." Michael spoke, you could tell he was confused. Dave guided you towards the stage. "That's because she's right here." Ashton exclaimed. Michael gasped as he placed his guitar down and ran over, wrapping his arms around you, spinning you around. "Surprise." You giggled. "I love you so much." Michael whispered as he pecked your lips. "I love you so much too." You giggled as everyone watched you in awe. The smile on Michael's face made you smile.

Ashton: You saw how much Ashton missed you on social media. Even when he called you or face timed you before or after shows. So you decided to travel to America, to see the boys perform at The Forum for the second time. You had seen fans here and there, a few have taken photos with you and had a conversation here and there. Once you arrived at the Arena, you had gotten in through the back without being seen. "Hey Y/N." Luke whispered as he gave you a hug. "Hey Luke." You whispered as you heard the other guys laughing in the dressing room. "Follow me." Luke spoke. "Hey guys look who here's." Luke spoke as you followed him into the dressing room. "Y/N!" Ashton said in excitement as he ran over and gave you a hug. "Surprise." You giggled as you nuzzled your face into his neck. "Aw baby I love you so much." Ashton cooed as he placed a finger under your chin, lifting it slightly as you stared into his eyes. "I love you so much too Ash." You said. Your boyfriend leaned in, pressing his lips against yours. "Come on guys wait until we've left the room." Michael joked. Ashton pulled away as you blushed. "Shut up Mikey." The drummer chuckled. What a good surprise.

Hey sunflowers.

I apologise that I haven't updated this book in a while. I've been busy with course work and work has been really busy as well, so I haven't really had to the time or the thought to actually update because I've been so busy.

I was thinking about doing another preference book. I'm think of doing 5SOS BSM, brother sister moments, book. What do you think? I'm going to give it a go and see were that book goes.

Please read, vote and comment😘

Thanks sunflowers💘xxx