Chapter 9

Harry's POV

The afternoon went by so quickly that I ended up wishing we had more time to talk and stay on the restaurant, everything about the time we spent there was so perfect and stress free.

It was like meeting up with a lost friend.

We talked for hours and it was getting dark outside, I didn't want to keep Mel from her beauty sleep again so we left the restaurant and drove with a comfortable silence to her house, I dropped her there and wished her a good night without telling her that I was I was planning on coming back later.

I went to my new friends' house which wasn't far away from mine. His name was Tyler, he was one of the boys I met on school and I have to admit he was the only one I felt like hanging out with. The other ones aren't that bad but they aren't good either.

In fact I wasn't going there just to meet "him" because all his friends, well our friends, will be there too.

Like I said I arrived there in 5 minutes or so. The driveway had like five or six cars which I recognized from school and only one red chevy I had no fucking idea where it came from. Another guy from school I haven't met yet I guess.

I walked to the door, it was opened so I let myself in and followed the sound of the television until I got to the living room. There, on the couch, sat Tyler and another two boys I couldn't quite picture from school.

"Hey man, long time no see!" Tyler greeted me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked him while hugging him.

"Nothing, like always" He said smiling while I smiled back. I just nodded at the two boys that were on the couch, which meant that the other guys were on the back yard.

There wasn't anything that motivated my feet to go and look for the others so I just sat and watched TV for a while with these guys. We didn't stayed long like that because soon we could hear the sound of some doors opening and Louis shouting my name.

"Hey man! I thought you weren't coming"

"What? And miss this party? Yeah right" I said, we both smiling.

I turned around to greet the other guys only to find a very smiley Zac smiling towards me. Great.

Just what my night needed. The fucking stupid boyfriend.

"You are Harry right? Mel's friend?" He said to me while I just nodded. I hope he is able to feel the bad vibes emanating from me towards him.

"Yeah, and you are Zac right?" There is no fucking way I'll acknowledge him as the boyfriend. Not until they both confirm my beliefs.

He just nodded, not giving me a proper answer and went away to the kitchen. I glared at his back all the way he walked over there. Well done Zac, you should never come back.

"I see you've met my lil' bro, huh?" Isaac, another guy from school, said. Great one of the only two guys that were actually cool in this place had to be Zac's brother.

"Yeah, well he's my ..." This is stupid. I don't know how to acknowledge Mel. It's not like if we were anything, even though I wish we were.. " my friend's friend"

"But who is she anyways? Zac talks about her all day and I have no idea who she is" He said with pure interest "Melanie, right?" I nodded "Is she his girlfriend?" I almost spitted on the coke I was drinking. Girlfriend? This can't be true, even his brother knows about them. He must be head over heels for her. Just like you.

"I don't know man, we aren't that close" I had to lie. If I didn't he would have noticed something on my tone and wouldn't have stopped talking about them and picking on me, but mostly because I don't want to look like the dumb ass loser who lost control and started a fight for a girl that doesn't even care about him. She has a boyfriend anyway.