Chapter 12

Harry's POV

"Louis, you brought me to a fucking brothel?" I had no idea how to react to be quite honest and Louis was laughing his ass of at my reaction while, at the same time, closing the door.

The room that was in front of my eyes was enormous. We stepped into a hall that had either women on white and black lingerie or man in suits talking, laughing and drinking from what seemed to be a glass of champagne.

As we walked more and more into the house I was surprised to see some boys around my age, but that didn't meant they weren't dressed in elegant clothing which made me feel even more and more out of place. Even Louis was dressed in a casual outfit like mine so the thing I didn't get was, what the hell was Louis doing here?

"Calm down Styles, you won't be getting any tonight" He smiled cheekily at me while leading me into another hall that took to the stairs. The same scene that surprised me downstairs received me on the upper level of the house, there were many rooms and caters carrying around glasses of champagne and showing some the rooms they had to offer.

This seems more like a sort of club than a brothel.

"Welcome to the only place where you'll be able to forget all about your problems" We where in front of a big wooden door now, out of sight from all the people that were upstairs and in a kind of dark hallway.

Everything in this house was so fucking mysterious. Louis opened the door and instead of more girls and champagne glasses there was a big, round wooden table. It had at least from 8 to 10 chairs but only four of them were occupied. There was a blonde guy with a lip piercing, a guy with blue colored hair and other two but i couldn't see their faces because they were talking in low voices and pointing at things no, people, through a big window.

"I thought we weren't allowed to bring any new ones Lou" The blonde guy said without moving from his seat. This made the other two guys turn to look at us but still,  i wasn't able to see their faces.

"Oh give it a rest Hemmings, he's one hundred percent trustable." He took a seat right at the end of the table and pointed a chair for me to sit on, which I did because honestly, I still had no idea what I was doing here. Louis was part of a this place, whatever this thing was called, and now I'm gonna be a part of it? Just like it?

"Where are the others?" 

"I thought they were coming up with you" One of the guys looking out the window answered him and came to sit next to the Hemmings dude. "By the way, who's the newbie?" 

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles" I said feeling the need to introduce myself because I hadn't talked since we got here.

"And Harry this is Calum, Luke, Michael and Liam" He pointed at each one of them while saying their names. "The rest of the boys will be back in any minute"  I just nodded and took my cellphone out, deciding I'll text Louis all my questions instead of saying them out loud and sounding stupid. 

         "What the hell is this place man?"

         "Just wait till the others come and I'll explain"

         "And by others you mean...??"

         "We were eight before you, so we're waiting for another three"

         "You can't just drag me into places and expect me to stay Louis"

         "But look! I just did ;)"