Control (A short Mac Story -9-)

Kyle brought over Mac's jacket to her. "Thank you." he told her, helping her put it on. "I got the tab, make sure he gets home ok." she nodded. She stepped over to Lila, still on the ground. She grabbed her by her hair. "You don't listen well, do you? He doesn't want you. Stay the hell away from him. Or Mac's not the only monster you'll have to deal with." she slammed her head back down.
"Who are you, you bitch?" Lila asked.
Mac came up behind Kayla, putting an arm around her. She looked down at Lila, her arm around his waist. "Who am I?" she laughed. She reached up, kissing Mac. "I'm Mac's girl. That's who I am."

Kayla made sure Mac was calmed down enough to drive, having a cigarette with him outside, before following him home.
He opened her door, helping her out, grabbing her hand, hurrying her to the house.
His hands were on her the minute he had her inside, sliding his jacket off her.
His hands were on her neck, fingers on her face, pulling her to him, kissing her. She tasted the whiskey on his lips, licking them, wanting to taste more of him.
"Never," he murmured, "never have I wanted anyone as much as I want you," he was backing her into his bedroom, falling to his knees before her, his hands reaching up to her breasts, touching her, sliding his hands down her sides, around to her ass, squeezing, then down her legs. He took her heels off, throwing them in a corner, before allowing his hands to go back up her legs, sliding her dress up her hips, burying his face into her pussy.
"I need to fuck you, Kayla. I want to fuck you! Cum inside you so fucking hard!" he moaned against her.
She put her hands on his shoulders. "Mac," she raised his head to look at her, speaking softly to him. He looked up at her. "I don't want you to fuck me." She helped him up, circling her arms around his neck. She kissed him softly. "All you've ever done is fuck," she kissed his neck, unbuttoning his shirt, helping him out of it.
She kissed his chest. "Has anyone ever made love to you?" she traced his lips, his goatee. "Have you ever made love to anyone?" she asked quietly.
He went still, not answering her.
She smiled. "I'm taking that as a 'no', then." She slid down to her own knees, her hands running down his legs. "Did you like what I did to you in your truck this morning?" she asked, sliding his zipper down, her hands around his ass, gently pulling his jeans and boxers down. She cupped his balls, licking them slowly.
His hand reached out, touching her hair. "Yes," he moaned.
She took him into her mouth, sucking him slowly, deliberately. She tongued his tip, flicking at his hole. He grabbed a handful of her hair.
"You're teaching me something, Mac. I want to teach you something in return." she kissed his inner thighs, slowly bringing her body up against his.
She turned her back towards him, lifting her hair. "Can you unzip me?" she asked, over her shoulder.
He did, as she felt his hand tremble. She turned around, letting the dress fall from her body. His eyes were dark, laden with arousal. "Lie back for me, Mac."
He did what she asked, watching her as she crawled on top of him, his hands instinctively clasping her around her hips, his fingers laying softly on her ass. "That's good, Mac," she said. "That's just right." she praised. She straddled him, gently moving her body against his.
"How do you feel?" she asked him, leaning down, kissing him, slightly sucking on his bottom lip.
"I want to be inside you," he told her, bringing his hands to her breasts, rubbing her nipples tenderly with his thumbs.
She moaned. "I think you got it, Mac," she bit her lip. "Yes, you definitely have it,"
He lifted himself up, touching her breasts, holding them, watching them spill into his hands. He looked at her, bringing a hardened nipple into his mouth, closing his eyes as he began to suck on it.
"Oh, Mac!" she whispered.
He moved to the other one, licking, flicking his tongue so softly, she cried out his name.
"Suck on it, Mac. Suck on it and look at me." she pleaded.
He raised his eyes to her, watching as she gyrated slowly on him, loving the feeling of him sucking on her nipple.
"Kayla," he breathed.
"Yes, Mac?"
"I want your beautiful pussy on my face...let me taste you." he moved his hand down, beginning to slide her panty off her.
She sighed, as he helped her move up him, her hands wrapped around the bars of the headboard, as he licked her folds, licking inside her, his hands moving her hips so he could move her, taste her from every angle.
He massaged her clit with his tongue, so gentle, so slow; she threw her head back as he began to suck.
"Mac, oh, Mac! Yes, Mac!" she kept crying out his name.
He reached his hands up, removing her hands from the bars, rolling her over. He moved his hands down her chest, kissed her stomach, her knees, kissed her thighs, moving them gently apart.
"Is this right?" he asked her. "I want this to be right for you."
She nodded. "So right, Mac."
He grabbed her hands, twining his fingers with hers, sliding easily inside her, holding her gaze.
She arched for him, her breath catching. He moved inside her, slowly, her body rocking with his simultaneously.
Their only communication was with their eyes. He unclasped his hands with hers, bringing his hands to her face, lifting her to him, as she wrapped her arms around him.
She was trembling, he felt her pussy clenching his cock. He gave her a single, deep thrust, laying her down, feeling his seed mixing with the warmth flowing from her.
"I'm in love with you, Mac." she whispered.
He kissed her gently, before wrapping his arms around her, unable to bring himself to tell her what he thought he was feeling.
She knew not to expect a response from him. Really wasn't expecting one. She didn't regret saying it, either. Mac deserved to know someone cared about him. Someone could love him. Even if he told her to get out, he would know he was capable of being loved.
She was falling asleep, when Mac broke the silence. "You called me 'baby' tonight." he said.
She smiled. "I did."
"I, uh, kinda liked it." he quietly said.
She kept smiling, not saying anything. Letting him talk his feelings out.
He held her closer. "You called yourself 'Mac's Girl'."
"Yes, I also said that." she agreed.
"I loved hearing you say that, too." he said in her ear.
She knew that was the closest mention of the word 'love' she was going to get.
"You told me I was your girl. I loved saying it out loud." she answered.
"You are my girl, Kayla." he told her.
She closed her eyes. "If that's true, and you really do mean it, then I need to tell you something, Mac." she felt him stiffen. "The tattoo? It was for me. I was Declan's partner. That's why no one would help me. Big, tough, senior officer with a lowly Rookie. He was a decorated officer. Stuff like this would ruin him, and the force. Better to sweep it under a rug. Hoped he would...get better." she gave a bitter laugh. "He left me for dead, Mac. Left me in an alley, by a dumpster. He wanted me to die. To bleed out. From what I know, he told them I up and left. Just took off because I couldn't take the stress of the job." Her voice got even softer. "He doesn't even know if I'm alive or dead."
He was silent. He raised himself up in the bed, grabbing his cigarettes, lighting one up. "You were a cop?" he wouldn't look at her, but handed her the open pack. She took it, somewhat timidly.
"I was." she responded, taking a cigarette, lighting it.
"And knowing my history, you fucked me, anyway?" he laughed. "You fell for a fucked up killer and drug pusher, huh?"
He finally looked at her, his eyes narrowing slightly. "How the fuck do I know you're not going to turn around and turn me in?"
She looked straight into his eyes. "Do you want to know what else I did today, Mac?"
"What else did you fucking do today, Kayla?" he sarcastically asked.
"Went on a job interview, Mac. To be the new Sheriff of Red Canyon. To keep your fucking crazy ass out of trouble." she reached over, dropping the cigarette into the empty beer can they'd been using as an ashtray.
"You did what?" he asked.
"You heard me, Mac." she said.
"You care about me that much you'd look the other way?"
"I think I'm in love with you that much to keep you out of trouble. And out of jail."
He dropped his own cigarette in the can. "Little Girl," he shook his head, grinning. "You'd risk everything for me?"
"I have nothing left to lose. Only thing I have is you." she said. "Let's face it, Mac. You'll have just as much over me, as I do you, to fuck me over if you wanted. Declan's blood will be on my hand's, not yours."
"You do know what I did to the last Sheriff, right?" he asked, pushing her back down on the bed.
"I may have heard." she said, smiling.
He slid two fingers inside her. "How'd you get around the background check? Wouldn't you have had to prove who you were?" he asked, leaning his head down, sucking on a nipple while still pumping her with his fingers.
She had closed her eyes, sighing as she arched her back. "I know a lot of Rick's friends. They were more than happy to help his little step sister out, and get me the credentials I needed."
"I am so incredibly fucking turned on by you, right now," he grinned. "I fucking love the way you think." he removed his fingers, holding his cock, sliding it into her. He leaned his mouth to her ear. "Tomorrow, I bring Declan home to you. It's time to play."
He pushed into her, hearing her cry out his name. "Say it again." he commanded.
"Mac." she moaned.
"Whose girl are you?" he thrust into her faster, deeper. "Whose fucking girl are you?" he was going faster, everything she had told him exploding in him. This is what it felt like to care. He wanted to give her everything he had; wanted to show her how he felt. If he couldn't say the words, he would make her feel how wanted she was.
He slowed down, his chest inches from hers, slowly moving against her, his skin lightly caressing her nipples with each move, seeing them harden with each stroke.
"Mac!" she squirmed, panting.
"Shh," he said, covering her mouth with his, his tongue swirling with hers. "I think your tits want to be sucked," he touched one with his fingers, gently squeezing. His hand cupped her breast, his mouth coming down, pursing his lips, sucking, making little humming sound.
She felt herself cum, pushing his body down to hers, wrapping her legs around his hips, pushing him deeper into her.
"Again, Mac! I want to cum again!" she cried out.