Chapter 2 (A short MAC story)

Mac stared at her. Kyle was right. She was hot. Dark hair, a few red painted streaks to frame her face. "Where'd you hear about me, Kayla?" his voice was low, zipping his pants back up, sitting himself upright.
She tilted her head, playing with the knife. "Why?" she sounded amused. "Do you want to hurt him?" she asked. "Or thank him?" she looked pointedly at his crotch.
"Don't know yet." he answered, with a sly smile. "Why don't you take off that hoodie of yours?" he licked his lips. "You've seen mine. Show me yours."
She crossed her arms over her chest. "No. I told you. I'm not interested in sex."
"Wasn't sex I was asking for. You saw my cock. Show me your tits."
"No." she said again.
"No one says 'no' to me, Little Girl. Especially some hot little bitch who wants my help." his temper was starting to flair. She really didn't want to see him angry. He clenched his fists.
"This 'hot little bitch' just said 'no' to you twice, asshole. Fucking listen." she tapped the knife's tip to her temple.
Mac was on her in a second, holding her neck in his hand. "Wanna answer me like that again, Little Girl?" he squeezed harder.
She plunged the knife into his leg, and he let go of her neck, yelping in pain.
"Don't ever fucking touch me like that again!" she screamed at him.
"Go fuck yourself, you fucking crazy bitch!" he yelled back, covering the wound with his hand.
Kayla's hand covered Mac's hand print on her neck. For a split second, he saw tears in her eyes. She blinked, and they were gone.
She looked at him, her face betrayed no emotion.
Mac actually tried to scoot away from her as she crawled over to him, kneeling before him. She shoved his hand from his wound, pouring some whiskey over it.
"Fuck you!" he spat out. She knew it wasn't directed at her; just him reacting to the sting of the whiskey spilling into the wound.
"Shh," she soothed, stroking his face with her hand.
She sat back on her heels, removing her hoodie. "You know, I didn't mean to stab you. I guess I do owe you." she said.
Mac stared at her, not knowing what to think. Did this little bitch really just get herself off on inflicting pain on him?
Try as he might, the thought excited him. He took her in; her low cut vneck tee tight against her chest. Her breasts were the perfect handfuls. He could easily picture fondling them in his calloused hands...
Fuck him, he was instantly hard again.
She noticed, giving him a smile. She grabbed the hem of her shirt, lifting it off her head.
"Jesus, fuck, Little Girl." he muttered, seeing her nipples hard, perfectly peaked, through the sheer fabric of her bra.
She reached out to him, he was hesitant, but fuck Christ in heaven... He grabbed her arm, pulling himself to her. He buried his face in the hollow of her breasts.
He swore he heard her moan. He bent her backward by her hair, one hand gripping her hair so tightly, she thought he wanted to rip it from her scalp; the other hand between her breasts, running it between one then the other. He saw her chest heaving, bringing his mouth down, biting her nipples through the fabric.
Kayla had thrown her head back. Not believing how bad she wanted Mac's mouth on her tits. She knew she couldn't go there. But, it had been so long since she had anyone touch her. Or had sex with anyone, for that matter. She had definitely loved sex, but Declan had ruined that for her.
She could never let anyone see what he had done to her. She carried that shame, that embarrassment...No one would ever want her. Not even this deranged psycho...but, fuck, he was so goddamn hard to resist.
His eyes were a beautiful shade of blue... It didn't seem right that something so gorgeous could belong to someone so cold blooded. His own face had held a darkness, something she now found easy to detect in others.
Pain and misery seemed to draw like souls to one another. She had been intrigued by his story...even though she hadn't met him until now.
She hadn't realized he had unhooked her bra, throwing it somewhere in the cave.
He latched his mouth on her nipple, sucking hard.
"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, yes!" she had her hands all over his hair, leaving bloody prints all over his head.
"Say my fucking name, you little bitch," he bit her nipple, hard.
"Mac!" she cried out, she held his head to her nipple. "Harder! Suck it harder!"
"I want to fuck you harder, you cunt. Wanna bury my cock deep inside you...bet you have a tight, wet pussy." he bit her shoulder, she felt his teeth break skin.
She yelped. "You can't! I can't let you!" she writhed against his hold on her.
"Fuck you, Kayla. I can. I fucking will. You fucking looked for me? You wanted to find me? Surprise, bitch. This is who you wanted." he yanked her jeans down. "This is what you wanted, Little Girl." he spat against her pussy, clothed in a matching black panty, just like the bra he had taken off her. He rubbed his spit all over the front of her panty.
"Mac! Please don't!" she was squirming her way out of his grip.
"Stay the fuck still, you fucking whore!" he growled, slamming her hard onto the cave floor. He pinned her arms over her head with one strong hand, roughly kneeing her legs apart.
"NO!" she was screaming, trying to kick her way out from under him.
"The fuck is always better when there's a struggle involved." he laughed. "Where's your knife, now, you stupid whore?"
He bent down, catching her navel piercing in his teeth. Tugging at it. "Should rip this right outta you. Let you feel some pain." he murmured, putting his nose on her skin, smelling her, from her navel, up to her neck. He sucked on her neck, Kayla feeling his teeth nibbling at her. She turned her head, exposing more of her skin...no idea why she was doing it...just knowing it felt right. He felt right. She felt his hard cock between her legs, wrapping her legs around his hips pulling him closer to her.
"Bitch is in heat, huh?" he licked her face, her pussy arching at his words.
It scared her more than she would admit.
She wanted him. Wanted him to hurt her. Wanted him to fuck her as hard as he said he had wanted to. She wanted to feel pain again.
He moved her head from side to side, noticing the angry marks his hands had left on her. Purple streaks had started to show through her pale skin. "Purple is definitely your color, Little Girl." he gave a dark laugh. He licked the blood trickling from the bite he had inflicted on her. Tongued it, swirling the blood on her skin.
He looked at her, not able to read her expression, feeling her chest heaving beneath him. He growled, "Fuck you," he hissed, ramming his lips against hers, plunging his tongue into her mouth.
She tasted her own blood in her mouth, dueling her tongue against his.
She bit down on his lip, drawing his blood into her mouth. He pinched her nipple, twisting it, letting her know how he felt about what she had done.
She broke away from his mouth, letting out a strangled groan. "You like it rough, huh, Kayla? You definitely came looking for the right guy." he bit into her shoulder again.
She felt his hand by her pussy, as he unbuckled his belt, sliding his zipper back down.
The panic was back in her.
"Mac, you can't! Please! You don't want it from me!" she thrashed out again.
"Oh, but I think I do. You don't know me, bitch. You wanna tease me? Hold out on me?" he easily pulled his pants and boxers down with one hand, rubbing his cock against the front of her panty. "You fucking want it. You teasing little slut. You know you fucking do."
She thrashed her head from side to side. "You don't want me, you don't want me!" she kept repeating over and over.
He covered her mouth with his hand. "Shut the fuck up!" he screamed at her. "Shut up! Just shut your fucking mouth! You have no idea what I fucking want!" he slammed her again against the ground.
He watched her eyes widen, but not from fear. There was something there. Something he couldn't place.
Fuck her. Fuck her for seeking him out. He still didn't know who told her about him. But she had come looking for him, and he was going to show her he didn't like to play games.
He saw the knife above her head, reaching over her body, gripping the handle.
The fight had left her, her eyes staring blindly at the blade.
He pointed the tip to the side of her skin, ripping through her panty. "This is what I want." he said with a cruel smile, twisting the fabric around the blade, yanking it from her, flinging it across the cave.
He stared down at her pussy, the flames from the fire casting shadows across her.
She was shaved. He liked them that way. She had shut her eyes, tears forming in the corners.
He looked closer; couldn't tell if it was the shadows dancing across her naked skin. Raised skin. Scarred skin. All over her. Angry red marks marring what would have been a smooth entrance. What any man would have wanted to see and feel. To touch.
He narrowed his eyes, taking his hand away from her mouth.
"Who the fuck did this to you?" Mac asked, touching the raised scars criss-crossing her labia, feeling her tremble at his touch, feeling the moisture beginning to seep from her. "Didn't take away your ability to get yourself wet," he murmured outloud.
"Please, don't." she begged him, silent tears rolling down her face.
She was a scared shell. He finally saw the fear come across her features. His eyes had a slow fire in them, a slow smirk crossing his hardened face.
He slid a finger inside her, probing her walls. Watching her instinctive arch of that wounded pussy lifting from the cave floor. His face showed confusion as he felt her, adding a second finger, slowly touching her on the inside. Needing to make sure. "Who the fuck did this to you?" he asked again, growling his words.
He felt the ridges inside her. The raised scars, tender skin and muscle flinching from his touch.
Her eyes were blank. She had shut down her emotions. Stared at him. Not really seeing him.
The fucker had torn her apart. Made sure to destroy her so no other man would want her.
"You're fucking mine, now, you bitch. Mac's gonna show you how to make him bleed."
Kayla just continued to stare up at him, not saying a word.
He tilted his head looking at her. He wanted to hear some sharp, smart-ass remark.
"You didn't think I'd want to fuck you after seeing this? Feeling it?" he licked his fingers. "Bitch. You still taste good. You're still a warm, wet pussy, ain't ya? That's all a man really needs." he slid his fingers inside her again, pumping them in and out of her.

*** I hope this works, and you'll be able to read this chapter that so many readers have said they couldn't. Apparently, even with me trying to take restrictions off, it was "too" full of racy, sensitive material.
Please let me know if you there's still a problem with reading this chapter. Hopefully, by re-writing it, you can see it.
~Pina Beale 7/31/20 ***