Control (A short Mac Story -22 & Epilogue)

"Kayla, there's a girl here. Looking for Declan...says she hasn't seen him in years. Said some guy named Mac once came into a bar in Piute County and left with him." Harlon looked at Mac, and then back at Kayla. "Says her name is Lexie."
Mac groaned. "Fuck! That was the girl he was with at the bar. Nothing good can come out of this if she's looking for him years later."
"Mama! Are you coming to tuck me in?" Lucien called.
"How do you want to handle this?" Harlon asked.
"She was going to the cave?" Mac asked.
Harlon nodded. "That's what the word was around town."
Kayla's mouth was set in a thin line. "Mac, where's your gas mask?" She asked.
"Shed. Why?" he gave her a curious look.
She took his hand, leading him to Lucien's bedroom.
"Lucien, Mama needs to go back to work, my love. Daddy's going to read you a story. I'll come and give you a kiss good night when I get home, Ok, love?"
Lucien nodded. "Ok, Mama. Be safe. I love you." he reached his arms out to her. She hugged him, his blue eyes just like his father's.
Mac grabbed her. "You sure about this, baby? I can take care of it."
She kissed him, her hand on his cheek. "It's my turn, baby. I learned from the best. I'll be back soon." she gave him a look. "Wait up for me?"
He held her, his hand sliding down her chest. "Always," he pressed his erection into her.
"Exactly what I want later," she whispered. "Let's try for a little girl tonight." she said in his ear, biting his lobe.
He laughed. "Love it when my Bitch is in heat," he growled softly.
She released him, giving him a quick kiss.
Mac watched her go, a dark smile crossing his lips.

Mac's phone beeped an hour or so later.

<It's done, baby. I'm coming home.>

Mac grinned. "That's my girl." he said out loud, texting her back.
"That's Mac's Girl." he smiled, proudly.

EPILOGUE:

McKenna came running through the cave, laughing at Mac who was trying to catch her. "McKenna Rodriguez! If your mother sees you with that in your hand-" he stopped, seeing his daughter wrapped around the back of Kayla's legs, peeking at him, her little brown eyes gleaming mischievously.
Kayla had her eyebrow raised. "What does she have, Mac?" she asked. She looked down at their daughter. "McKenna." she said her name once.
McKenna ran to Mac, reaching her little arms up, pouting at Kayla.
"Daddy isn't going to save you, Little Girl." Kayla said.
Mac smiled at McKenna. "Yes, he is." he kissed her head. McKenna giggled, burying her head in his neck, as he took the little baggie from her hand, trying to stuff it into his pocket.
Kayla shook her head. "You know I saw that, right? What is she doing here? I thought Rick was watching her while you were, uh, cooking." she couldn't come up with a better word.
"He was. But he got a tip on a big order. I told him to go. See what kind of offer he could make happen. He dropped this cute Little Monster off here." Mac tickled McKenna, loving her little squeals. "Speaking of Little Monster's, where's our first born?"
"Harlon has him at the station. He's watching him while I came up to see you." She folded her arms across her chest. "You couldn't have just gone home to relieve Rick?" she asked.
"Baby, I was almost done with the last batch. I was just about to leave here with her, but you know how sly this little one is." he tickled her again, her giggles filling the cave.
Kayla rolled her eyes. "Mac, please. Please try to not have her in here. She gets into everything. Her sly tendencies come from you, you know. She's you. She's gonna be the one to follow in your... business. And I certainly don't want her getting her hands on anything in here any time soon."
"Well, Lucien wants to be Sheriff just like his Mama." he looked at her and beamed. "You really think she's gonna be the one to follow in her old man's foot steps?"
Kayla sighed. "So not the point, Mac."
He laughed. "What made you come up here, anyway, Kayla?"
She shrugged, "Just wanted to surprise you. We haven't had time alone in awhile." she glanced at his wall of mementos. "Thought you may have wanted to add another." she smiled at him.
He groaned. "Aww, Little Girl. Mama wanted to play with Daddy." he told McKenna, who threw her arms around Mac's neck.
He walked over to Kayla, his thumb tracing her lips, catching her in a kiss. "Think you can get Calhoun to watch the kids back at our place?" he brought her to him, holding her and their daughter.
"What do have in mind?" she asked, smiling.
"Take you out for a couple drinks. Maybe come back here with a bottle. Start a little fire." his hand snaked up her shirt, finding her nipple, rubbing it gently. "Maybe think about having one more little Rodriguez?" he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I miss sucking on those milk-filled tits of yours."
"Mac," she moaned, leaning against him.
"You like that idea?" he asked.
She reached her hand out to stroke his erection.  "I love that idea." she whispered.
"It'll be a little home coming of sorts," he said, stroking her cheek. "Seven years  later, back where we first started." he kissed her again.
"Back where I met the Monster of Red Canyon." she hugged him, reaching out to tickle their daughter, watching her snuggle into her daddy's arms.
He smiled, stroking her hair. "Back to where I met the one who would officially become Mac's Girl."

The End
(possibly...for now...)