Control (A short Mac Story -11-)

She was moaning, enjoying the feeling of his tongue mixing her blood and her feminine juices, together.
He nipped her, bit her, drew a little more blood from her, all the while, still licking her, still lapping at her, his tongue massaging her on the inside.
He found her clit, gently tonguing it, circling it.
She dropped the knife on the ground, both her hands going to his head, running her fingers through his short hair, pushing his head down. "Mac, oh, Mac!" her voice catching on his name.
He lifted his head up, a hand touching her face, bringing her head down to meet his. He kissed her, wanting her to taste her blood, her sweetness from his lips.
He tugged at her, making her fall forward onto him, her pussy instinctively finding his cock, taking it inside her.
"Forget him," he whispered to her, watching her on top of him, blood dripping from her thighs, onto his cock, making him shudder.
"Cum, Mac," she urged.
"With you," he gritted out. "I want to with you."
She looked into his eyes, and smiled, grabbing his hands, placing them on her hips.
She rolled herself on his cock, enjoying his sharp intake of breath. She placed her hands around his wrists, lifting pumping herself up and down on his cock.
"Mac! Mac!" she burst out. "Now!"
He spewed into her, feeling her warmth seeping out of her.
She succumbed to his embrace. Her head under his neck. "You think of me, now, Little Girl." he kissed her head. He knew his next actions would be a true test. But he had to get her ready.
He lifted her chin, his tongue gently delving into her mouth, pushing her back up against the wall.
He got up, going to her bag on the work bench.
She had brought her knees up, resting her arms and head on them, watching him, realizing she was truly, deeply in love with this man.
The Mad Man of Red Canyon. The Monster Mac.
She was curious as to what he was doing.
He rummaged through her bag, finally selecting his choice. She couldn't see what he had chosen, but the low laugh he omitted sent chills through her.
He came back down to her, coming up between her legs.
"What did you find?" she asked in a low voice, trembling with a want to see.
He grinned, not speaking, closing in on her lips. He pushed his lips against hers, forcing her to open hers.
She felt the tiny prick first, her eyes widening. A sudden burst of fear ran through her. She tried to raise herself up, but he was too strong, his hands keeping her locked on the ground. Her only thought was to push back up against the wall.
This is what he meant by the feeling his victims had when they knew they couldn't get away.
Her heart was pounding, her mind screaming.
He looked at her, the single razor blade glinting in between his teeth.
She watched him roll it in his mouth, playing with it on his tongue.
He released one of her hands, taking the blade out of his mouth with his free hand.
With the other hand, he stroked her face, but not before he saw the flinch in her eyes.
"I'm not going to hurt you, Kayla." he said. "I'm going to teach you something. Do you trust me? I'm going to help you get over your fear."
He had her hypnotized. She nodded, not speaking.
"I'm going to put the blade back in my mouth, and transfer it to you. Play with it on your tongue. Just slowly roll it around. Flick it by its edge. It's easier to move it around. When you get it down, lay it flat on your tongue." he demonstrated what he wanted her to do. He put the blade in his hand, leaning over, kissing her, his tongue gently touching hers. "This is the only time I'm ever going to let you play with another man's dick." he told her darkly.
She raised her eyes to his, realizing his meaning. The slow smile crossing her face.
He laughed. "That's my girl," he said, putting the blade back in his mouth, looking at her cocking her head, just watching how he played with it.
He put his hand on the back of her head, pulling her gently forward.
The blade was resting on the center of his tongue, opening his mouth to let her see. He put his thumb
against her lips, watching her slowly open her mouth, her tongue sweeping the blade from his tongue onto hers.
"Show me what you learned, Little Girl." he whispered, taking his cock in his hand, jerking himself slowly as he watched her playing with the blade in her mouth.
She watched him, her eyes getting darker, lifting them to look into his.
"Flip it, Kayla. Catch it between your teeth." his voice was controlled, commanding. She did as she was told, replacing his hand with her own.
He sucked in a breath, her firm hand on his cock; thumb and forefinger forming a circle, gently jerking just his ridge.
"Suck it back in." his voice was slightly shaky.
Her eyes gleamed, holding his gaze.
"Poke it between those lips of yours, Little-" he stopped. "Kayla." she hadn't heard him say her name like that before. It sounded like he was caressing it.
"Now, again, catch it between your teeth." his voice was ragged, her hand now around his whole shaft.
She played with the blade a few more times. Laying it flat on her tongue, flipping it. She came up with a routine of her own.
She got closer to him removing her hand from his cock, straddling him, his hands firm on her hips.
"Show me how you're going to play with it." he said in her ear, moving her hair from the base of her neck, his breath against her nape giving her goosebumps.
She rode him slowly, flipping the blade, carefully sliding it past her lips, then sucking it back in, and holding it between her teeth.
He kissed her neck, "You're going to give Declan the blowjob of his life," he murmured.
She smiled, lifting herself off him, hearing his grunt of protest. She sank her head down, her mouth close to his cock.
"Baby." is all he said, his hands tangled in her hair, pushing her head down. "Show me." he whispered.
She smiled again. The flip, the slow release, the catch...she flipped it once more so the blade's point showed between her teeth.
She nipped the side of his cock, hearing a slight groan from him, seeing a tiny bead of blood appear.
She put the blade in her hand, licking the small spot clean, then taking him into her mouth.
His moan was all she needed to hear.
She circled his tip with her tongue, grazing his shaft with her teeth, feeling him lift her up, laying her back down on the ground.
Mac's body came on top of her, Kayla's leg coming up a little, making it easier for him to slide into her.
His hand cupped her breast, as he kissed her nipple, moving slowly inside her.
She arched her back, as he slid his hand down her side. "Easy," he grinned. "You taught me how to do this." he teased.
"Mac," she said his name, a hand touching his face.
"I know, baby." he said. He still couldn't say it. He could only give her that much.
Her hand moved to his hip, feeling his slow movements, causing her to throw her neck back, sighing.
He tongued her nipple, flicked it, caressing the other. He covered one with his mouth, sucking as he thrust into her.
"I want you, Mac." she said softly.
"You have me." he told her, feeling her body beginning to tremble, her walls clamping down on his cock.
"Ohh," he said slowly. "That's what you want." he sped up a little. "Cum for me, baby."
She picked up her pace, matching his. "Mac!" she exclaimed.
"Yes, baby, I'm going to cum with you." he covered her mouth with his, holding her tighter, as she buried her head in his neck, feeling herself cum, mixing with his.
They lay in silence for a moment before she spoke. "I want the hook in the cave." she said softly, her finger tips were moving lightly across his chest.
He kissed the side of her head, giving another one of his dark laughs, making her nestle closer against him. "Someone wants to play a little with her prey." he said in a approving tone. "Mmm, I wanna see you play, baby." he squeezed one of her nipples hard.
She smiled up at him. "There is one more thing I want," she trailed off, lifting her head, giving him a long, sensual kiss.
"Whatever you want, baby. Anything." he murmured, stroking her cheek, then splaying his fingers across her neck; thumb moving in a circular pattern.
"Mac,"she licked his nipple. "I want to wear your mask." she whispered, turning her gaze to the hanging gas mask.
He gave a moan. That one simple request, and he knew. Knew exactly how he felt about her. "Baby," he said it again, rolling himself on top of her, shoving himself into her, loving the surprised gasp she gave, and the way she recovered, circling her arms around his back, pulling him down closer. "It's all yours."

Mac had carried Kayla into his bedroom in the very early hours of the morning. She had fallen asleep in his arms on the floor of the shed.
He had watched her sleeping, stroking her hair, her arms, damning Rick for sending her into his life, yet, thankful that he had. From this point on, he couldn't imagine a day without her.
He had planned to leave for Piute County the next day, needing Kayla to tell him where he could find him.
Sleep was the furthest thing from his mind, even though the night they had shared had been amazingly exhausting.
The adrenaline coursing through him was sustaining him.
She was starting to become him. Slowly, she was emerging. He knew she was ready.
The razor play, the request for the hook. The need she had to wear the mask. It was a want he was willing to grant her.
He grinned. He couldn't wait for her to wear it. She would feel an overwhelming need for pain and blood. The mask did that. Made you feel powerful. Untouchable.
It's what he always felt whenever he wore it.
He wanted her to feel what he felt whenever business needed to be taken care of.
This was her kill, he had to remember that. He would begin the pain and hurt for her. But she would be the one to finish him. To end him.
He had returned home from the cave, where he had hung the hook. He had watched it swing, waiting for its turn to be used; its turn to play a part in her plan.
And he would be there.
To help her.
To guide her.
He walked into his bedroom, seeing her still curled up, sleeping soundly. She hadn't dreamt her nightmares since sharing the bed with him.
It still amazed him how much he liked sharing his bed with her.
He shook his head.
Correction.
How much he loved having her in his bed.
He crawled on the bed, taking her into his arms. Her sleepy eyes opening, then closing . Sighing, she held him; the smile she wore for him making him hard.
He stroked her face. "Kayla, baby, wake up. It's time."