Naeun likes Yuto

Naeun POV

Naeun POV...

We are excited for tomorrow performance, I'm nervous because maybe Yuto are there. Since I met him  before , my heart beat faster. I'm fall in love with him. But he doesn't know me. I know he doesn't like me but I hope he can recognize me.

"Naeun are you alright?" Chorong asked her.

 "Ne unnie". Naeun said .

"Are you sure?" Chorong asked Naeun.

"Ne unnie." Naeun said.

"Unnie, I know why Naeun unnie sad." Namjoo told Chorong.

"Really? What is the reason why you are sad?" Chorong confused of Namjoo said.

"I'm alright unnie. Namjoo what are you sayin'?" Naeun said to Chorong and pout to Namjoo.

"What is it Namjoo?" Chorong asked Namjoo.

Naeun glare at Namjoo but she doesn't mind Naeun.

"I know Naeun unnie likes someone else here in Japan." Namjoo teased.

"Namjoo!" Naeun yell to Namjoo while pouting.

"Really? Naeun who is he? Bomi asked Naeun.

"Eh? Our Naeun is grown up now." Eunji teased Naeun.

"Who is he unnie?" Hayoung asked Naeun.

"Nothing." (Naeun answered while pouting)

"His name is- Naeun cut Namjoo.

"Namjoo!" Naeun yell at Namjoo while her face is red like a tomato.

"Hey say jump's Nakajima Yuto." Namjoo not minding of Naeun's yell at her.

 "Woah! Nakajima Yuto." All of them teasing their visual.

"Namjoo, how did you know?" Naeun asked Namjoo while her face is more red like a tomato.

"Last week, when I open the door  of your room silently I saw you smile while you looked at your phone and I wonder why. So I came near you quietly in the back and you didn't noticed me and I saw the picture of  a guy and I saw his name and his name is Nakajima Yuto. And I wonder why who is he? So I came out in your room and I searched his name in my phone and it came out his pictures and his wikipedia. And it says that he is a member of jpop group Hey Say Jump and he is also an actor in Japan." Namjoo explain to Naeun and her Unnies and Hayoung.

"Wow really? An actor?" All of  them except Naeun and Namjoo amazed what they heard .

"Yeah." Namjoo said.

"And he is a member of jpop idol?" Hayoung excited what she heard.

"Deabak!" Bomi clapping her hands.

"Why didn't you tell me that you know ?" Naeun asked Namjoo while pouting.

"So you admit that you like him?" Chorong asked Naeun.

"Ani, it's not like that. I don't like him." Naeun lied.

"If you don't like him, why are you smile when you look at his picture?" Eunji teasing Naeun.

"Eeehhh..." All except Naeun teased her.

"Fine. I'll admit. I like him." Naeun surrendered but her face is so so red.

"Unnie, since when?" Hayoung asked while smiling.

"Since we came here, before when our both groups met but they ignored us." Naeun explained.

"Poor naeun." Chorong thought.

Chorong POV...

Naeun is just like me. I  like their leader but they ignored us. I really like Yabu Kota.I hope they will like us.