Chapter 2 - It's you they add up to

Liam sat in the back of a Limousine with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. His girl, Jennifer. She beamed at him, her fingers snaked into his and she squeezed tightly. He looked at her, knowing she felt the insurmountable adoration he was feeling. His stomach flipped as butterflies churned, she still made him weak. She always will, his mind reminded him.

"Is this even real?" Jennifer whispered, she adjusted her body and nuzzles into his neck.

He smiled and closed his eyes, "it is real."

"At last," she whispered and her lips softly nipped at the nape of his neck.

He shuddered, pleasure exploded in his veins as the world slipped away, with the divider separating them from the driver he let out a groan. Liam turned so he could look at her, all of her. She was glowing, rosy cheeks and bright eyes that glistened with all the rhapsody he felt.

"I love you," she whispered. Her smile wide and eyes reflecting every emotion that coursed through her. "I love you so fucking much that-"

He cut her off with a deep kiss, his lips collided with hers. Soft and supple she opened her mouth and her tongue greeted him, eagerly. When he pulled away he felt dizzy and finished her sentence in a hushed voice, "so much it hurts?"

She let out a small laugh, placed her hands on his cheeks and nodded. "I never thought we could be this happy," she confessed.

"After everything," he agreed.

Her thumbs gently caressed his warm cheeks, "especially after everything ."

Liam kissed her again, his hand clasped the back of her head as his fingers gently unravelled her soft, blonde curls. She let out a moan as he bit her lip and nibbled softly. "It's you, they add up to," he whispered.

"I love that song," she confessed between heated kisses. "It's about us, before we even found each other."

Liam grabbed the clasp holding her hair and pulled it away, the curls fell around her face and framed her in a halo of gold. "Baby, you should hear the songs I'll write now."

She laughed as she scratched her head in relief, ran her hands through her hair. "You'll make all the other girls jealous," she replied.

"Good," Liam said with a wicked smile as he pulled her onto his lap.

She let out a gasp, feeling his hardness pressing against her immediately. "My, Mr Payne, you seem awfully happy."

"Tonight, I'll own you," he laughed as he bucked his hips against her.

Teasingly she rocked from side to side and he felt it deep within him, he growled in approval and kissed her more ferociously. It had been so long since they were alone, without Flynn and all the boys. Without the chaos, without Niall, he thought guiltily.

For a brief moment, as Jennifer kissed his neck and her hands descended to his pants Liam was distracted. His thoughts drifted to Dakota, it pained him to not see her before they left, she was so close and yet so distant. Nails face, so sullen and his eyes so dead. He caught himself wondering what he would have done if it were Jennifer that was taken, instead of Dakota. He tensed and Jennifer froze, he forced a smile but the expression on her face told him she saw through the facade.

"What's wrong? Where did you go, just then?" Her voice was soft, her eyes studied his expression.

"It's nothing," he lied.

She shook her head, "you don't have to keep things from me anymore." She held up her left hand and pointed at the ring, "see."

He took her hand and kissed each finger, his lips stopped on the ring. "You're finally mine."

"Yes and yours truly wants to know wha you're thinking?" She replied a little tersely.

Liam took her face in his hands and closed his eyes as he pressed his forehead to hers. Heart pounding and body desperate for release, he steadied his voice. "I was thinking of Niall, Dakota and what I would have been like if it were you that was gone."

She paused, her hands slowly rested on his chest, over his heart. "We are never going to be apart again. This ring points out that you're stuck with me and those words you said tonight means-"

He opened his eyes and met hers with a laugh, "I'm stuck with you?"

She kissed him quickly, "exactly."

Jennifer climbed off his lap, he was now hard as a rock and she was moving away. "Don't go," he begged.

She laughed and brushed the hair from her eyes, Jennifer smoothed down the skirt of her dress. "And mess up my dress, defile myself in the back of a limo?" She grinned wickedly, "I'm a married woman, I don't do such vile things."

Liam leaned over, his face nuzzled her full breasts as he kissed them softly. Her breath caught, he knew he affected her in ways he could never imagine. Her heart was no doubt pounding as hard as his own. "You used to be fun," he chided.

"Then you knocked me up," she laughed as she grabbed his hair in her hand. "Or did you forget?"

Liam made a shocked expression, "me?"

"Yes you," she narrowed her eyes, "or was it Zayn?"

He let out a loud laugh, "I'll kill him."

"My knight in shining armour," she fanned her face in amusement. "Speaking of my knight are you going to tell me where we're going for our honeymoon?"

Liam shrugged nonchalantly, "and spoil the surprise? Never."

As the limousine rounded a corner, the parking terminals came into view. Filling the skyline with building after building, cars lined each level and then he saw the flashes. "Shit," Liam scowled.

"The paps?" Jennifer groaned, "how?"

"I have no idea but there's a rat in our team," he hissed. Liam ran a hand through his missed hair, his blood now pumping with fury instead of delight.

How could the media be at the airport? How could they know he was flying out? Fuck. How did they know he'd had a secret wedding, which was already flooding social media and the airwaves. Liam had done everything he could to keep it under wraps, after all getting married wasn't an ideal situation for sales or the fans.

So focused on his own irritation he almost missed the way Jennifer's smile faltered, her face fell when she saw the flashes. He wondered why she looked so hurt, everything was supposed to be perfect.

"It's fine," Liam said and broke the silence. He pulled out his phone and texted Valerie. "I'll get the team here, they'll sort it out."

Jennifer's hands were in her lap, her fingers twisted anxiously together. The sight looked so... Wrong with her in a beautiful dress suddenly looking more forlorn then blissful. She was supposed to be a blushing bride, not reddening from media attention. Was she embarrassed? She knew what she was getting into, hell, she led the team that liaised with the media.

"Jen," he took her hand. "I'll sort it out," he promised.

She nodded but said nothing and didn't meet his eyes.

Liam, now in a huff, pressed the intercom to the driver. "Take us around the block, just until Valeria and her team arrive."

"Yes, Mr Payne," the driver promptly replied.

"Hey," he turned to Jennifer and squeezed the hand that was in his. "I'll sort it out, I swear."

She looked up at him with sad eyes, "you mean you'll sort me out."

Liam felt a lump in his throat the size of a tennis ball. "What are you talking-"

"They'll sort me out, I'm the problem here. Media isn't an issue for you boys, but I'm your dirty little secret." She stared out the window, snatched her hand from his. "I know how this works, remember."

He did remember, all too well and suddenly he felt sick.