Modest Seduction - Book 7 (Larry Stylinson AU)

Lovers turn strangers... can you ever truly find what was lost?

When the world falls apart and everything changes, can the boys maintain their bond? Fans get hungry, they put the boys in danger as they begin to tour America. While they try to build back relationships that have been torn apart so many times, some things will never be the same. Harry struggles to find his music, Louis is desperate to get married at last and be free. Zayn is starting to have second thoughts, will everything come to a close? Can One Direction ever truly return to what it was before Modest Management ruined them?

Follow the One Direction boys as they continue their story in Modest Seduction. Book 7 in the addictive and much loved Modest Series.

Copyright © 2013 - 2014 Jessica Polanco All Rights Reserved Worldwide No part of this E-book may be copied or sold. All rights are reserved to the author. No part of this ebook may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved.