Safe (SpyXReader)

You quickly walked down the streets of Paris. Your crazy boss of your company has forced you to sleep with him despite him having a wife and him being twice your age. You still had tears running down your face.

~Flashback brought to you by the Flashback Foundation~

"What?!" You yelled

"Oh cmon, baby. Just for a night and I'll pay you double." Your boss casually spoke. He was in his mid 40s and he has a wife so why the hell would you want to sleep with him?! He's twice your age! 

"Look I came here for work. Not for prostitution!" You yelled. He chuckled and opened a cupboard full of things you can never unsee.

"Well how about I use some of my 'toys' on you?"

"What the fuck?!" You yelped and ran off as fast as you could. His mind is fucking sick!

~End of flashback~

"Excusez-moi (exuse me)" you mumbled, walking by the large crowd in front of you while wiping your tears away. You didnt notice but you bumped into someone and you fell in front of him.

"Ach! Je suis désolée! (Ach! Im sorry)" You squeaked quickly picking up your things.

"J'accept tes excuses. (I accept your apologies)" The man mumbled saying curse words under his breath  

You saw a dark red glove infront of you. You looked up to see a man with his hair slicked back. You took the man's hand and he helped you up while you dusted yourself

"Merci! (Thank you)" You stood up and dusted yourself

"Pourquoi pleures-tu? (why are you crying)" he spoke softly while looking at you with worry. Damn you just met him and you're already falling for him.

"I.. uh.. parlez-vous anglais..? (Can you speak English)" You asked. You bit your lip when he didnt respond.

"Of course." He replied with a small smile. You internally sighed in relief.

"Mademoselle maybe 'ou would like to speak in private, no?" He offered.

~Timeskip~

There you sat, at this mysterious man's couch in his humble house. You were basically scarred because of what your boss' sick mind wanted.

"Shh... its ok." He comforted

"I dont feel safe in the streets of Paris anymore. What if I meet him again?!" You nearly screamed. He hushed you again.

"I will keep 'ou safe. 'ou can stay with me until zhen." He smiled.

"Thank you" you sniffled. Suddenly you felt him pulling you close to him. You hugged him back inhaling his scent of cologne.

"Je t'amie, mon amour" he spoke softly. You blushed slightly when you heard him say that. He chuckled noticing it and cupped your cheek.
=================
Puttin me French classes to good use :D
On another note, I felt I could have done better and less... nasty but eh. Anyway, happy Independance day to Indonesia! Now excuse me while I run around yelling "Merdeka"