Romeo and Juliet

"Rebecca!" I heard my friend, Jade yell. I turned around to see her running towards me with her heels in her hand. She came running to me. "I got a date tonigh!" she said jumping up and down. "Again? With who?" "Do you remember John?" "Yeah the creep" "Yeah him!" I rolled my eyes and walked into Starbucks. I love that place because thats where everyone hangs out. And its also where I can escape from everything thats going on. As I walked into there I saw my friends. I walked over there with Jade and sat down. Of course all my friends have boyfriends. It doesn't really bother me that much because I like seeing them together. They aren't Romeo and Juliet but a condensed version. I love Romeo and Juliet. Half because I wish I could find my Romeo but because its an amazing story. Their love was too powerful they wouldnt be seperated. And the story behind it its just wonderful. I looked outside and I saw it was getting dark. I dont have to be home at a certain time I just don't like walking after dark, it scares me. So i got up and left, leaving my friends. I know I have alot of friends but for some reason I still feel alone. I walked faster then usuall either that or I was so deep in thought because I came home rather quick. When I walked in it was dark, as usuall and my mom was on the couch, as usuall. She doesnt move. I think the only time she moves is to go to work..but I never see her do it. She wasn't always like this. We used to be a family. My mom, my dad, my older brother Matt, and me. But everything changed when my dad started to get abusive. He hit us over stupid things. Like staying in the shower to long. Or eating certain things. Even if we clean thehouse wrong. And with everything going on my older brother had to let off steem...so he hit me. I couldnt count on anyone so it was just myself. I never got in their way but some how I ended up getting hit anyway. My dad left my mom so many times and she runs back to him. I don't know why she's actually kind of pretty she can do so much better. But all of us have gone our seperate ways. I just remembered tomarrow I have school. Great! I hate school especially high school! Oh well this is my last year then Im out of here. I really wish my mom would look at me or be like other moms, pertective. I guess I wont have to deal with drama that other teenage girls go threw. Lucky me I guess. When I walked in my room something felt different. I dont know how to explain it but it did.Ignoring it I changed out of my clothes and put on sweat pants and a tank top then went to bed.