Romeo and Juliet

My stomache turned and my heart dropped. Why is he here? "D-Dad?" I ask shaking trying to stay calm. "Where have you been?" he asked angirly. I tired to say something but nothing came up, my throat was dry and  my stomache felt like someone was punching it over and over again. "Don't ignore me!" he yelled as my mom came out. I stepped back scared. My dad was home, I didn't know what to do. "I-I" I started to say but he cut me off "Why are you stuttering?! We taught you better then to stutter like an idiot!" "I-I'm sorry" I said my voice cracking. He looked me up and down dissapointed. I look like my mom, black wavy hair to the middle of my back, blue eyes. I could never make him happy...not even when we were a family. He stepped closer and I quickly backed up. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled clentching his fists. I-im sorry dad.." I was trying not to cry...and if I talked I would cry. i woder if I could walk past him. "Im going to ask one more time...where the hell have you been?!" "I...I was at Starbucks..with my friend." I said holding my tears back. "Did we say you could go?" he asked stepping toward me. "N-no" I said stepping back until my back hit the door. He walked toward me angirly and smaked me across the face so hard that I fell to the floor. I screamed hitting the floor and holding my cheek that he slapped. It felt like 1,000 bee stings. The tears started to spill and I could see my mom smiling. Why the hell was she smiling? Why wasn't she yelling at him? I quickly got up and ran to my room before he could grab me and slamamed the door as fast as I could and locked it.

  He started pounding on the door. I backed up into my closet and covered my ears as the tears fell. I hate him so much. He came into the family he hurt and left and now he is going to destroy it again! Not like we were a family but it was better then before! Why was my mom smiling?! Why didn't she help me?! The tears kept going and so did the pounding until I fell asleep, in my closet...like old times.