Romeo and Juliet

When I woke up, my back was sore and my cheek really hurt. I got up and looked in the mirror and my cheek looked kind of bruised. I put some make-up on it and got changed quick. I opened the door very quietly hoping not be caught. I slowly started to tip-toe into the living room when I heard someones steps. I walked faster and basiclly ran out of the house.

  Once I finally got to school Jade ran to me. "Where did you go? John's friend was looking for you!" "Sorry...things came up" I lied. It wasn't really a big lie, my dad came home but I didn't know he did until I got hom, so it wasn't really a lie. We walked over to our group of friends and John's friend walked over to me. I'm guessing it was his friend because I haven't seen him before. He had black cut hair, blue eyes, he was tall and slim, and he had dimples. "Hi" He said shyly. "Hi" I responded looking up at him. "I'm Nick" He said smiling and holding out his hand. "Becca" I said shaking it. "I know...Jade has told me alot about you" "Should I be scared?" I ask laughing and walking up to the double doors I open one and hold it for him. "Thanks...um no I don't think so" he laughed. We walked to my first hour class and he ran back to his.

   I sat at my desk and looked around at all the kids. There was one kdid I didn't recognize. Oh well I didn't care. I dont care about new kids or old kids. I just want my Senior year to end so I can move somewhere and get out of this shit hole. It's very depressing. When it was finally lunch I couldn't eat. I forgot to grab money when I was sneaking out of the house. Danmit I am starving and the cafeteria smelled so good. I think I have some snacks in my backpack I might go check.

  The teachers wouldn't let me go so I had to go a whole day without food. I hope there is something at home if dad doesn't freak again. I stopped walking when I was at my house. I looke up at the old small house not knowing what's waiting inside. A mom crying her eyes out. A angry father beating my mother. Or even a angry father waiting to beat me. I didn't want to go inside. I could feel the tears start to form again. I wipped my eyes and sat on the porch step. Why did he have to come back? Yeah my mom is off the couch but it was fine before. No drama, no screaming, and no hitting.  I finally got up and walked to the door and slowly walked inside of the house.