Romeo and Juliet

Was he seriously jealous? Talin slowly walked away and left me and Nick. "I don't want you hanging out with him..." Nick finally says as we walk. Is he serious? We aren't even together and he is going to tell ME I can't hang out with someone? Who the hell does he think he is!? "What?!" I kind of yell. "I don't trust him..." Is he fucking serious? He doen't trust him? He would sound like my dad! "Why do you even care?" I ask sternly. He was quiet. I rolled my eyes and walked to outside of the double doors.

  Feeling the breeze, the fresh cool air. It calmed me. I walked home paying attention to the little things. Like the birds in their nests, the different color leaves on the trees, all the people outside. It made me smile, I liked seeing kids play outside having fun it makes my day. When I opened the front door to my house mom and dad were fighting in the living room, right infront of the door so I couldn't escape them. 

  "You lieing bitch!" he yelled at my mom smacking her across the face making her cry harder.

  "I'm so sorry!" she yells flintching, covering her face. He looks at me abd glares. "And you!" he yells stepping a bit closer. "Me?" I ask. "Yeah! Your about as worthless as this bitch right here!" he yells pointing to my mom. This is it I'm so fucking tired of him! "You know what? Go away! I hate you! We hate you! We don't need you! But you need us to do all these things for you? You have a house and food and you repay us with bruises and lies! Mty heart was pounding very loud, my stomache dropped, and I was shaking I couldn't stop. "She might not be the best mom...but she is better than you!" I yell.

  He stood there. I actually felt proud for once. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He yells coming closer. I run past him but he grabs my hair and pulls me back he slams me into the wall and I slide down it, holding the part that it hit. He started to beat me. I could hear my moms screams and crys, and his yelling, the tears, they wouldn't stop, it was so blurry I couldn't remember. All I remembered was his fists hitting my body, over and over again.