Romeo and Juliet

I walked in silently and I heard my parents fighting. It's just like old times, except my older brother isn't here to take out his anger on me. I walked fast into my room and quietly shut the door. I plopped down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling, likc it had all the answers to my problems. I wish my dad never came back. I wish my mom wasn't so clingy. I would do anything to move out, but where would I go? I know I have Jade but I don't think she would understand better yet I don't think her parents would they don't like me. I'm not sure why but they love Jade so they let her hang out with me, I think I went to her house only 4 times out of the 6 years we have been friends. It doesn't bother me, really. I turned to my side and looked out my window. It wasn't dark yet and I didn't want to stay in my room all day.

  I got up and climbed out my window quietly shutting it behind me. I walked to Starbucks knowing everyone was going to be there. When I got there, I was right my big group was in the back being loud as always. I giggled and walked over there and Jade runs and hugs me. "Omg did you see that knew kid?" she asked me pushing her hair behind her ear. "Um no" I say feeling my pockets to see if I grabbed money. Shit! I didn't grab money when I got home and I'm starving.

  Nick walked over to me smiling and Jade backed away and sat on John's lap giggling. "Hi" he said more confedent. My stomache growled and held it hoping it would shut up. "Are you hungry?" he asked digging in his back pocket. "Um no I'm fine." it growled louder. "Yeah I don't think so" he said laughing and handing me money. I didn't want to take it. but I was so hungry and he was offering. I slowly grabbed the money and went the counter and ordered a sandwich, fries, and another sandwich. I went back over to him and handed him the change. "Thank you so much!" "Anytime.....keep the change." I smile and put the change in my pocket and sit down with my food. Could he really be the one I was looking for? Could he possibly be my Romeo?