Aidan

*unedit*
I kind of rush through this chapter so forgive me if its crappie. I was supposed to be studying for my test but instead I decide to write a chapter for you guys so be nice. Don't forget to vote and comment. Peace out girls scouts.

Aidan

I feel like drowning.

The sensational feeling of losing your breath as you sink Lower and lower into the unknown. You start to lose your sense of hear and sight. Everything around you turns into a blur. Your eyes red and your lung exhausted, but you didn't put up a fight.

I want to sleep forever.

The lingering though of  closing my eyes and never waking up is eating me alive.

I don't want to wake up and face the invenable reality I'm destine to live in.

But as much as I want to just give up...I can't.

I have people depending on me. two amazing people that loves me with everything they got. I can't leave them, because the though of leaving them in this cruel world unprotected makes me feel like shit.

I have to fight

I slowly open my heavy eyes blinking rapidly as the bright light burn my eyes shut. My sensitive eyes started to water a bit.

I slowly got up from the foreign bed, silence a yarn with my small fist. I'm not sure how long I been sleeping, but I'm not in the same clothes I fall asleep in. 

I stand up from the bed wobbling a bit. A dizzy spell hit me for a second before I was able to take another step. I couldn't figure out where I was but what scared me the most was when I finally realized  Alex wasn't with me.

My heart started to beat faster and for a second there I stop breathing.

"Alex", I yelled opening the door to look for him.

My hands where shaken with fear. Please god don't take him away from me.

"Alex, please answer me", heavy tears where  falling down my cheeks

I was looking everywhere for him, each door I open with my trembling hands was empty. Alex wasn't here. She took him away. I let my guard down for a fucking second and she took him. I have to get out of here. I didn't even bother looking for shoes. Wearing nothing but a oversize shirt and boxer I ran for the door, my feet heavy on the floor.

Before I could reach the knob it was yank open and there stood a happy Alex with ice cream in his hands and Ace holding a bag of chipotle.

Everything around me stop in that moment and I fell to the floor in tears. I couldn't make out the words coming out of there mouth. I was too lost in my head.

Ace warm arms wrapped around my cold slim body picking me up bridal style. He carried me towards the couch and sat down with me in his lap and Alex right beside me.

Once the shock wear off I made grabby arms at Alex. who move closer to snuggle into my arms, as I silently cried. Ace was holding the both of us as he watch on with tears stain cheeks. He kiss my forehead gently

"I though she took him", I whispered blinking away the tears that treating to fall once again.

"No ones taking anyone away", ace said twisting my face to kiss my cheek before he kiss my plump lips.

"But I though...when I woke up no one was here and I just thought..., I couldn't finish my sentences because my tears were blurring my vision and my throat was starting to feel dry.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you alone", he was placing light kisses on my face trying his hardest to calm me down. "No ones going to take Alex away okay, you guys are safe with me", ace said.

"You promise", I asked holding on tighter to a sleeping Alex.

"Cross my heart hope to die."