12. Together once more

This is really a slash chapter XD (no sex though)

When Estel woke up he felt that someone was leaning against him, a body pressed against his own and a arm draped over his chest. He opened his eyes, and slowly looked to his right side. He was greeted by blonde hair, and closed his eyes again and draw a deep breath.

He didn't know where he was, but if Legolas was here he was okay.
Than he suddenly remembered everything, and his eyes widened. Legolas died in Isengard. He watched him die, he watched his eyes slid shut.

He felt the body shift beside him, and his grey eyes met blue ones.

"Estel." Legolas whispered relived as he saw he was awake and leaned up on one elbow, looking at the ranger.

"Legolas." The man whispered, not trusting his own voice as it hurt to much to talk probably. He couldn't believe the archer was alive. The ranger struggled to sit up, and completely ignoring Legolas protests about him hurting himself.

"How are you here?" The ranger whispered and reached out a hand to touch the elf's cheek. He wanted to feel that Legolas really was back.

The archer's eyes shrunk to look at the man's limp hand he had dropped, and he took it in his hands again. Aragorn gently placed his others hand under Legolas chin, lifting it up to meet his gaze.

"Long story Melamin." (My love) Legolas swallowed thickly as he met the man's concerned gaze, and he sit up probably, folding his legs beside him on the bed.

"But I'm back."

He swallowed again and looked deep into the man's eyes. He looked both shocked and concerned, and much to Legolas relief, healthy.

Legolas looked down shyly, and quickly felt two arms around him, and realised Aragorn embraced him, squeezing him hard.
The archer smiled wide and hugged the man back, putting his chin on Aragorn's shoulder. He heard the man sniff and hugged him harder, gently stroking his hair.

"I'm back Estel..." He whispered soothingly.

The man raised a hand to wipe his face behind Legolas back, and put his face in the crook of Legolas neck to try to hide his tears, as if he was embarrassed that he cried.

"Estel..." The man realised that he hugged Legolas too hard, and let go of him. Though, that wasn't the elf's concern. He could gladly hug him as tight as he wanted to, but Legolas wanted to go a little further.

He gently tipped the man's chin upwards, and kissed him. The man practically melted into the kiss, and tangled their fingers together. Their other hands is in the other one's hair, tugging gently.

They broke apart and shared a gaze, filled with relief and love. Tears still streaming down Aragorn's face he took a deep breath, letting in out slowly.

"I'm back Estel.." Legolas repeated, and smiled, squeezing his hand and smiling soothingly.

Aragorn squeezed his lips together and hugged his lover again. Eventually Legolas sat down in front of Estel on the bed, the man leaning against the headboard.

"Estel, I think I need to explain
myself..."

The man nodded, and he continued.

"I died Estel." As he saw the fear in the man's face he quickly added.
"I met my mother. She helped me return."

Estel smiled weakly.

"Remember me to thank her once I die." (Estel is half elf , and I guess he will go to Valinor.)

Legolas took a deep breath. He needed to say it.

"When we die Estel. I'm mortal now."

The man stared at him in disbelief, and the archer shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

Once Aragorn found his voice, he whispered.
"You gave up your immortality to be with me?"

"Isn't that what we wanted? To be together and die together?" He laughed nervously and smiled at the ranger.

Aragorn smiled back at the elf in front of him. There was a reason he loved this elf, or human. Whatever he was now, it didn't matter to him.

"I love you." He whispered and took Legolas hand, twisting their fingers together and raised them between them. Legolas didn't complained, and he eyed their hands beside his face before looking at the ranger again.
His gaze was filled with so much love, and he gazed right into Aragorn's eyes.

"Love you too." He whispered and kissed the ranger again. They lowered their hands to the bed, and Legolas placed his other hand in the human's hair. Aragorn gently stroked the blond hair, which was just as perfectly combed even if he just returned from the dead. Aragorn couldn't understand why, but his hair was always perfect. He was always perfect.

They broke the kiss and leaned their foreheads together, closing their eyes. They could feel the other one's breath on their skin. This was how they wanted it to be. They will be together, and die together. Sure it will take a while for Estel to recover, but Legolas will wait patiently.

Please review, and tell me if you see any spelling mistakes:)