The trip begins

The autumn leaves were shining like stars. Beautiful colors like red, orange and yellow. Some of the leaves fell down slowly, then they landed on the grass. The grass was no longer green, instead it had its brown color.

I took a breath in the crisp air.

My hands were ice cold. The October air was refreshing but I would rather be in front of a fireplace by now.

I wore a brown sweater I got from my mom before she left. Yes, she left me. She left me because she wanted to live with my dad in Canada.

She thought I was old enough to take care of myself. That's how she raises her children. One morning in September, she was gone. I saw she had left me a note. I didn't even read it, my anger and sorrow took over me. I remember my tears were all over my cheeks. But then I convinced myself to live my own life. I can't give her my forgiveness when she comes back. No way.

I felt the emotions coming back.

I wiped a tear from my cheek. I tried not to cry. It was hard to push the emotions out of my head. She left a 17 year old girl alone. That's exactly how I feel right now. Alone.

I feel empty and alone. Everyone must hate me. I bet they hate every little particle in me. They hate me so much, everyone does. I repeated the sentence several times in my head.

If they don't, why would both of my parents leave me?

I wiped off the black mascara tears under my eyes.

I walked away from reality, into my own little world.

The sky was blue as the Mediterranean Sea and the leaves surrounded my boots as a walked in them.

When I grew up, I was the one who had to boost my self-confidence. No one else ever gave me compliments, or boosted my self-confidence. I felt like I have been in my own little world since the beginning.

I heard the sound of a train when I walked down to the railway station. I bought myself a ticket and hopped on the train. The train was extremely empty. I only saw one cute guy sitting in the back of the train. I decided to take the seat next to him.

"Hi there". I said.

He glared at me.

"So you are that type of guy who doesn't say hi to other girls?"

I gave him a small grin.

"Hi". He said and i could see his smile in the corner of my eye.

The train began to move.

"So where are you going?" He asked me after a moment of silence.

"Uhm.. I don't know actually." I answered.