One day in school

"Wake up sweetie, it's a new day with new opportunities." I heard Jason say with that sexy morning voice of his.

I groaned loudly and pulled the sheets over my head.

"Hey, seriously. Get dressed, school starts in 30 minutes." He said again.

Oh, I had forgotten that.

"I'm coming.. But you still need to wait downstairs while I get dressed."

He looked disappointed but he left my room anyway.

I got off the bed and put some clothes on. Today I'm wearing high waisted jeans and a short white blouse. I applied the mascara and let my brown curly hair out.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning mr and mrs court." I said politely.

"Good morning Tiffany, slept well?" Jason's mom asked.

"Yes, very well." I said smiling at her.

"So, I made us some sandwiches. Let's eat them on our way to school." Jason said and hugged his parents good bye. I did the same and then we began to walk towards the door.

It was a hot day today. It never gets really cold in California. Even if it's almost autumn, it still feels a little bit like summer.

"So.. What will your friends think of me?" I asked nervously.

"Calm down, they will probably like you."

"Probably?!" I got even more nervous.

"I'm kidding Tiff, they will love you." He said laughing at my reaction.

"Uh, I hate you."

"What?! I thought you liked me." He said and went to get his bike.

"Sorry, I guess I've been lying." I tried to hide my smile.

"I can see you are hiding your cute little smile, come on I want to see your dimples." Jason said

I sarcastically smiled at him but then I started laughing.

"Oh there they are" he said and kissed both my cheeks.

"Aren't we gonna be late for school Jason." I said and pushed him away.

"Okay, wrap your arms around my waist now okay." He said and took his seat on the bike. I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I rested my head on his back as the warm wind hit my face. I had a feeling this day was going to be beyond amazing.

I sat there, behind him on his bike, staring at the sparkling sea. I just wanted this moment to last forever.

"We're here." Jason said turning around to face me.

"So, this is your school. It's cute." I said while taking one step towards him.

"So are you.." He said smiling.

I took one more step towards him, I walked slowly.

"Come here Tiff, I want a kiss."

"Fine, let's make the rest of the school jealous." I said.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we made out. Several minutes later we pulled away from each other, breathless.

"God, you're a good kisser." He told me.

"I know." I said laughing.

"Eeey Jason, you brought a girl!" I heard a voice say. It must have been one of Jason's friends.