Guest room

We came home late that night.

He had offered me his guest room, he said I could stay there until we find another place. So sweet of him. He really cared about me and it was a long time ago someone cared about me. I felt... Special.

"You don't have to do this Jason, really."

"So yeah, I will just let you sleep on the bench again, or in that creepy little empty house. No way Tiffany." He said and smiled, but then the smile turned into a serious face.

"I really appreciate it, thanks." I said and met his green eyes.

Wow, those eyes were probably the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

"Uhm, so we better get inside.." He interrupted and I watched him open the door slowly and quietly.

We went upstairs to the bedrooms.

Now I was confused. There were almost 5 different bedrooms, which one was mine? Jason noticed the confused look I had on my face.

"This one is yours." He said pointing at one of the rooms. It was like he could read my minds. Creepy I must say.

"Oh thanks.. And good night."

"I will be in my room if you need anything, just knock." He walked towards me and hugged me.

"Good night." He said.

My life is quite a mess right now. I mean, I'm not in school, I don't have any parents near me, I don't have a real home, I don't know what to do next.. What should I do? I can't stay here forever. My thoughts overwhelmed my head. What should i do with my life?

I closed my eyes and tried to avoid the thoughts. I just needed someone to stand in front of me with their wide open arms, waiting to be embraced.

Then, after a minute I finally fell asleep.

My sleep got interrupted by someone who was throwing a big fat pillow at me.

"Jaaaason, stop it!" I groaned.

He didn't stop throwing pillows at me.

"Seriously it isn't funnyyyyy."

He was laughing so hard at my reaction.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Go away!" I stated.

"Not until you leave the bed." He said and a smirk covered his face.

"Why do I have to leave the bed, I wanna sleep."

"Because it's 2pm, don't waste your day. I've already been in school."

"Really? I guess I have to leave the bed then.."

I was about to get up from the bed..

"Jason, can you wait outside, I have to put on some clothes you know."

I could hear him groan loudly and I laughed to myself.

I put on some new clothes which was tight jeans and a light pink cosy sweater. I turned around and noticed that Jason was watching me.

"Really Jason, you are such a perv." I threw a pillow at him once again.

"Did you like what you saw?" I said again while making a messy bun of my hair.

"Absolutely, you look pretty god in your underwear." He laughed out loud.

"OMG Jason stop it!" I said and covered my face.

"Did I make you embarrassed?" He said and walking towards me.

"No ofc not." I lied.

He was so close to me right now. I could feel his breath. What should I do? Why is he standing so close to me. I will admit it, he looked very hot right now with his messy hair and his sexy clothes. But I've only known him a short time. Honestly, I could feel something between us. I know we both felt it.

Our eyes met and we stood there millimeters from each other in silence.

"Uhm, we should probably get downstairs, can I cook some lunch?" I said while breaking the silence between us.

"Ye, yes, of course." He said nervously.

I know he wanted to kiss me. I just didn't wanna start something with someone if I couldn't stay here so long. Where am I gonna stay and what am I gonna do now? I really don't have the answer right now.