two

I never thought she's sad after all. I know I need to make her smile.

Weeks after that party. Me and Dylan never speak to each other again. I don't know but everything is so boring without him but hurting also.

Me and Chloe are finally done for the day of school. Even though we missed the first two classes of the day. So we walk to the gym. To get her P.E. Uniform from the gym teacher, because she lost hers. As we walk to the corridor. I finally see Dylan. There he is hanging out with her girlfriend at her locker. But now I can see him smile at her and then he kisses her. It gives me pain inside my heart again. Then again Dylan look at me with surprise in his face. I can feel my cheeks are burning and my hands are shaking.

"Let's go Vanessa." Chloe whisper and drag me out of there. So we just walk to the gym but she sat me first in a bench. She hug me and I can't help myself but cry. I cry and she just caress my back. I'm such a fucking fool. Why do I have to cry over that.

"I'm sorry Vanessa. It's alright!" She said and I just pull away and wipe my tears.

"That night was like. We were having this moment and he is saying that he really likes me. Then he kissed her like that. I don't know I have this kind of feelings for him." I said and she wipes my tears

"I know I'm so dramatic right now. Crying suddenly because of that." I said and Chloe suddenly smile past at me. She smile at someone from my back and I look at it.

It's a smiling Chris. But then it fades away when he saw me crying. I feel like shit! Why does he have to see me like this. I look away from him and look at Chloe. Asking her if I look alright. She just nod!

"Chris! Finally you're here! We're about to go to the Gym. But unfortunately Vanessa here is having breakdown. So will you be with her while I go take my P.E. Uniform?" She asked Chris and I just hold Chloe's hands?

"Why are you going away without me. I can always go while I have this shitty day." I said and Chris just chuckle. I look at him and just smile at his chuckle. I can even hear his accent on the chuckle.

But then Chloe ran off. Gosh that girl. So Chris is just in his Shirt and Jeans. Still not showing he is a basketball player. But his height is incredible though.

"So? Can I take a seat beside you?" He ask and I gladly offered him one.

"So this is how you really dress in a regular school day?" He asked and that made me look at my outfit. It's an oversized white shirt with jeans short. And my overworn converse white shoes.

"I guess so? Maybe I look too different from last night?" I said and he just look at me.

"No you don't. I actually like you more this way. Lesser make up and comfortable." He said and I just glare at him.

"Here we are again with you complimenting me." I said and he look at me.

"You know what. When I saw you crying it made me want to cry to." He said and I just smile.

"But really! What made you weep like that?" He asks

"It was this guy from the last party who told me he like me so much. It's a guy before you that night. We met before I was drugged. But then he can't leave his girlfriend for me. And that hurts me so much. I believe in all the things he say, I let him kiss led me, I let him touched me but can't be with me. I'm such a fool." I said and just curse a little bit at the wind.

"An asshole. Making you feel this terrible? You don't deserve it and he really don't deserve." He said and I notice people are gone in the school, suddenly I remember the time is kind of late. I look at the time and it's 6pm. My mom would be mad again if I'm not back home yet.

"I think I gotta go." I said

"Oh, let me take you home." He offered and I just smile. But then there is this Dylan coming towards us. Strange but I hate it.

"Hey." Dylan said at Chris

"Hey." Chris said back and Dylan is glaring at him so bad.

"Van? Can I talk to you a bit?" He ask like a fucking asshole. I didn't say a word but I walk away from him. There is something really off about him. He is talking like an asshole. So Chris just go walk with me but Dylan just can't give up! He grab my arm

"Come on! Talk to me." He still asked me with that asshole tune. So Chris forcefully take his hand off of me.

"Who are you to her! That's my bitch!" He said and I just wonder how come, how dare him call me a bitch. All of a sudden I can see Chris punching him.

"You don't call him Bitch! Asshole." He shouts and he punched him. I just scream stop but nothing is happening. Two of them are fucking throwing punches at each other.

"Stop Chris. Please let's go." I said and Chris stopped. But then Chris looks at me with worry. Then I realized I am crying as fuck. So he run to me and hug me. When he hugged me I look at Dylan through Chris' back. He looks at me with regret.