thirteen

I miss her. So much that it hurts. I wanna hear her voice, hug her, kiss her, see her and hold her. But I need to do this now and go back to her.

Nothing is more beautiful in a day with Chris. 2 months have past but we were doing it. The autumn is near over. Without him beside me it just made the weather colder than it is. I wish he's here to hold me. He just told me yesterday that he will not able to call me today. He's gonna be so busy. I hate it, it feels like everything is trying to keep us apart.

Now I was in a sleepover with Chloe in their house. Actually I am wearing Chris' shirt right now. Just what I needed. I miss him so much. Chloe is actually want me to be with her because she misses Vince too so much. We were so missing them that we are watching some horror movies.

"Vanessa? Are you still virgin?" Chloe suddenly asks out of nowhere and I just look at her. It made me think about my first and it's not with Chris. It's with Dylan.

"No I am not. I've already done it." I said and I just look at her with no emotion.

"Oh? Is it with Chris?" She asks with excitement in her face and I just shake my head. Then her face goes into a surprise wide moith open. Well it's so surprising I know.

"Yes it's not with Chris. And I know you think about the other Guy. And yes it's him." I said and she is still in shock. But still she get it together.

"How did it feel with Dylan?" She asks and I just smile at her. Trying to remember what it feels.

"Oh it was never good. It's all pain. The kisses are the only thing that made it feel better. Well I'm a virgin that time. So it's painful." I said and she just look at me grossed out.

"Did you do it only once?" She asks and I smile again. Because the answer is no. So I shake my head no.

"What! You slut! Hahaha" she said and I just laugh at her.

"But everytime we do it. It's painful. It's never heaven to me. I just love that we were having that kind of connection. But sometimes I think it's all one sided. Well... Maybe to him. I just don't. I don't know why." I said and she still curious about something.

"What about Chris? Did you do it with him already?" She asks to me and I ask it to myself too. But the answer is no. We never did it or go farther than making out. The farthest we have done is when he got to work on my boobs that's all. I've never even see him fully naked, or me to him.

"Oh My God Chloe, the answer is no. But I really wanted to do it with him. Just imagining him the one being intimate in that kind of way is so making miss him more." I said and she just look at me with disgust on her face. I feel so lucky though having him to respect me so much as he do.

"How about you? Are you still virgin?" I ask and she just think about something. You know the thing like she gonna have to look at the ceiling first.

"Am I still a virgin if my boyfriend inserted his finger inside me?" She asks and I just laugh. Oh my God I don't know why we are talking about this. I can't believe I will be talking with her about these things. Hahaha.

"Chloe!" Hahaha I still laugh uncontrollably and I can see her face turning into red. She just pick a pillow up to her hands and hit me with me it! Hahaha!

"Just answer the question!" She said as she hit me. So I calm down a bit and I look at her with smile.

"Don't worry Chloe hahaha. You are still virgin." I said and she just smile at me.

"But really Vince did it?" I ask and she just shyly smile and hug me.

"I am thinking Vanessa about something. Vince suddenly told me he loves me. But I can't respond. I don't know but I think it's too early to say the word love." She said

"Really? Too early? Me and Chris told the words I love you for like just a month in the relationship. You and him are like 4 months together now. But I still understand you though. We all have the different situation." I said and she just look at me with worries in her eyes.

"Maybe we are not as crazy as the way you and Chris do to each other. I wish I can find that kind of love." She said and I just hold her shoulders.

"Chloe? You and Vince are like soulmates too. You and him are so inseparable. What if it's really early." I said and she just smile. And suddenly my phone ring. And saw an unknown number calling me. I answered it anyway.

"Hello? Vanessa speaking?" I said and I can hear a heavy breathing.

"Mam Vanessa. This is Shelly. Your mom's secretary." She said and I remember her though.

"Oh hi, Shelly why did you call." I ask and her breathing is still heavy as I can hear it through the lines.

"I don't know how to say this. But Mrs. Danes suddenly passed out awhile ago and we rush her to the hospital. I think you actually need to know it and maybe come here to hear what's the doctor need to say." When I heard the words. I suddenly drop my phone and look at Chloe. She looks so worried.

"What happened V?" She asks and I just pick up my coat. Even if I have pajamas inside it.

"My mom is in the hospital."