three

She doesn't know she's so beautiful inside and out. Her scars are hurting me. I know I need to save her.

"He is an asshole! How can he say that word! Fuck him." He said as we walk to his car. I was just there wondering how can he say it and act like an asshole. He was never like that.

"He don't deserve you. You deserve much better than that." He said and my phone ring. It is Chloe calling.

C : V! What just fucking happened. They said some fight happened between Chris and Dylan.

V: He just called me Bitch. I can't believe it.

C: What an Asshole! He deserve the beating!

V: I don't know what I feel right now.

I can feel Chris is looking at me while I talk to Chloe.

C: I'm sorry I'm not there. And I'm sorry again. I need to go okay. And please let Chris drive you home. Love ya.

V: Okay okay. Bye.

I hang up

- car ride -

Me and Chris in his Car. I just keep my mouth shut. No sound just our breathing and the engine of the car. Until Chris is plugging his ipod to the stereo. And he played "I should have known" by The Beatles. I can't help it but look at him. And smile wide.

"What?" He chuckled a bit.

"Your type of song." I said

"Yeah I know I know. I hate rap, that's why I stick to some Beatles." He said and I just giggle inside.

"You don't know how much I love The Beatles." I said and he look at me strangely. And I just give the look back at him. With joking a little bit.

"Really! Oh! I'm a brit though. So I have their songs in my heart. I listen to them since I was a kid." He said

"My dad used to play them too at home. Those are the best days of my childhood." I said and he just look worried again.

"Why did he just used to? Is he not -"

"Yes. He died when I was 12." I said

"Oh. I'm so sorry about that. So who is your favorite beatle?" He ask and I am back with the game of talking.

"My fav is John. Really? His songs are incredible. They said when the beatles broke up, he just became dumb, but for me he doesn't. Actually I liked his songs more after the break up." I said and he just narrow his eyebrows on me.

"After the break up? He was like a little boy getting attention because he is an egotistical asshole. But I love his songs about Yoko." I smiled at his comment.

"Yes he is an egotistical asshole. But you know what, he just want to promote peace so much. Just the producers don't want to approve of it. The people hate him a bit too, because he is with Yoko. And the racism that time is too much." I said and he is there smiling.

"So you like Yoko?" He asks me

"Hell yeah! I can say the way John loves Yoko is such a phenomenal love story. They met when they both have their own families. But they cant stop each other feelings with each other. I wish love will always be like that." I said with wondering in my eyes.

"I like Yoko too. But I don't like her singing. Sorry for that." He said and I just laigh at him. Because I totally agree.

"Hahaha I know don't worry. I don't like her singing too hahaha. But some people or mostly of the fans of Beatles are so against Yoko. They think she broke the Beatles up. Ruin John." I said and he now pulling up. Because I have just realized. I'm already in front of my house.

"So this means goodbye?" He ask and I just smile at him. He hop out of his car and open my door.

"What a gentleman. Thank you." I said and mocking him again. He laugh

"By the way. Vanessa? Can I get your number?" He ask and I just get his phone and type my number in.

"Thank you. I wish we can hang out more." He ask and I just smile.

"Why not?" I said and he smile at me.

"So I'll go?" I said and walk into our house. I can see him looking out for me walking in to our door. I like the way he treat me. So I open the door and wave the last goodbye to him. As I open the door of the house he started to walk to his car and open the door. But something inside me just can't let him go right away. So I open the door again and run outside.

"Chris! Chris!" I shout and he got out of his car smiling.

"Why! You want to ask who's my favorite beatle?" He said and I ran to hug him.