six

People may take her away from me. I know I need to hold her tighter.

Me and Chloe is in her car listening to Take On Me by A-Ha. We just groove to her car and jam in it. We sing like we were just having the best day of our lives!

"I love this song so much!" She screams while I just keep on singing ahahhaa

"Take meeeee oooonnnn!!!" I sing and she just laugh ahahahaha. So we were so weird together. Now that we were hitting a stoplight. People in the cars next us are just looking at us. People outside are smiling. This song is really making the people smile.

"Sweet tune!" People said passing by the pedestrian and we just give them a thumbs up! Hahaha. I'll be gone!

As the music fades we started to drive again. And now that we are now currently parking the car. We can see people are gathering around on something. Me and Chloe are so curious so we ran to the spot and trying to get in. As I got in. I saw Chris held by his team players and Dylan held by his own team too.

"Oh there's the girl." Dylan said looking at me.

"Let me go." Chris said and they let him go. He ran to me and hug me. I hug him back. I look at his face. And I can see a bruise in his cheeks. I kissed it. He likes it that Dylan just fucking swearing at us. I drag Chris away from the crowd. He walks normally though. I just cling my arm to him.

"What just happened?" I ask as we are walking down to a bench.

"That asshole just punch me. And say things he owns you. That's why I punch him too. Fuck him. You were mine." I smile as he said that. Because hearing Dylan telling me "mine" is scaring me. While I got some or a little bit of orgasm feeling when Chris said it.

"Please say it again. I love hearing it." I said and he kiss my lips lightly.

"You're mine." He whispered and I just sat him down by the bench we found. I just look at his bruises on the face. And feel bad a little.

"This is all my fault." I said as I touch every scars and bruises. But Chris hold my hand.

"No it's not. These scars are nothing. Okay?" I giggle a little bit. I remember hearing those words the first time he got beat up for me.

"Why are you always getting into fights because of me? I hate it." I said and he just hug me.

"I don't care getting into fights every minute, if still in the end I got your lips, your cheeks, you body and especially your heart." He said and I just kiss his neck.

- first class -

Me and Chloe walk in to the room and then people are whispering while looking at me. I hate it. The Lea goes and say "Slut hahahaha" at me.

"Oh says the one who got laid by 10 other different people. Hahaha" I said and Chloe laugh with me too. It shut her up though ahahaha. But people are still looking at me with disgust! Fuck them!

"Chloe. People hate me." I whisper and she just hold my hand.

"Vanessa? Is that you? Remember you don't fucking care about the shits in their mind. And don't worry. I am here with you whatever happened." She said. I hug her and Lea is getting noisy again.

"Oh what if she also fucks her bestfriend. Oooohhh.. What a slut." She said and Chloe's face gone red.

"Ooohhh I can hear a shit talking. Hahahaha." I said and Chloe smile. And there Lea stand up and walk in front of me.

"Hey slut! Who are you to talk to me like that? I am Lea and you are just. Oh who are you again? Hahahaha!" She said and I just grin at her.

"Go away. You smell." I said and I just giggle with Chloe quietly hahaha. Then the prof got in that's why Lea doesn't have a choice but go sit. I just noticed Dylan is not here in the class. He's suppose to be here but I guess no.

- break -

After the three classes we gonna have a lunch break. So me and Chloe is walking to a lunch counter but people are looking at me with disgust so much. Fuck everything really.

"Don't mind them. I'm here with you." I smile and we just pick our foods. I ordered a sandwich with a diet coke. While Chloe got a salad and a juice. Chloe is girl in color. She is the most positive girl I've ever known. She wore cute dresses. Cute hair and cute shoes. Right now she is wearing her floral dress and red shoes. Her hair is blonde and fluffy curls. I'm the opposite. The plain one. I wear neutral colors. My hair is straight dark brown. But we clicked in some ways. The way we view the world and the society. We are unique in our own way.

So now that we are walking to our lunch table. I can feel it everybody is staring. Maybe thinking I am fucking slut. The most dirty girl they have ever met. Ugh! As we sit on the lunch table. The people suddenly took the stare off of me. They look past me and Chloe is actually smiling at the sight. I look behind me and it's Chris and his team on their jerseys. Actually just got out of shower. Because I can see their hair wet. People are so into them. The girls are drooling over them.

While I am there having this electrifying look with Chris. He smile and proudly showing me his jersey hahaha. Fuck him. I giggle inside and I felt so lucky I have him in my life.