Chapter 3

The next morning

Ally: Morning guys and girls

Everyone:morning

Kendall: we still doing movie night later?

Austin: yup if you still want to

Dez: we allll do austin

Trish:first we can all go home and get changed and meet a sonic boom at 12

Carlos : OK what time is it now?

Aaron: erm 10:39

James: OK then we'll go to the hotel and get changed and meet you guys at sonic boom at 12

Trish: awesome

Sonic Boom

Kendall's POV

We all met at sonic boom at 12 as planned an ended up eating pizza and playing video games until 3:30. austin is really cool I thought he would be really stuck up but he's not he's cool and layed back I like him.

Anyway about 4:56 me an austin went out to get the snacks for movie night. the plan was that we meet again in the practice room because everyone else was picking the movie.

"Can you drive?" austin said "yup why?""cuz you can drive if you want" "erm...sure" all the way to the store we were singing along to the radio and laughing and talking about random stuff.when we finally got to the store we bought popcorn,choclate,donuts load of stuff and we got back in the car. By then it was dark outside,we were driving back an stopped at a red light.when it turned green we started driving when a drunk diver ran straight into Austin's side the car flipped over and everything went black.

Ally's POV

"The boys have been gone hours." Jo said. she wasn't wrong it was 09:37 the boys should have been back ages ago. Suddenly my phone rang. "hello" i said "ally,its Mimi" that worried me Austin's mom never called me unless something bad happened. what she said next shocked me. "austin and Kendall were in a car crash" I just broke down then I heard Mimi crying too.then she hung up. I just sat there crying and then finally I said it "the boys have been I a crash." then I got up and ran to the car and they followed. when we got to the hospital we heard they were in comas I went in to see Kendall first he looks slightly hurt and bruised. but then I went to see austin,i went in and just broke down he looked so fragile,he was so pale and he was hooked up to so many machines but worst of all he was hooked up to LIFE SUPPORT. Kendall wasn't why is he. then I just couldn't take it,my crush,my best friend he could die. I just ran out to the waiting room and cried Trish dez and the rest were comforting me Gustavo,kelly,mrs knight and Katie turned up a hour ago and were crying to Gustavo wasn't but he was really upset.

2 Days Later

Kendall's POV

I could here the beeping of this stupid machine.it feels like forever since I've been here,i can hear everyone talking to me but one person hasnt. Austin hasn't. he was in the crash with me where is he?!? is he alive?

Suddenly the door opened."hey buddy" is that's Carlos?? "I've missed you everyone has,come on dude wake up,i need you! just please wake up! it's not the same without you! just please" yep that's Carlos and he's crying. then the door opened again "hey Kendall" ITS JO!! "please wake up! I need you" then I felt my hand move and be put in hers then I felt like I was waking up!! then my eyes opened,i saw the most beautiful thing ever,Jo!