Chapter 5

Ally's POV

It's been 6 days since the crash austin still hasn't woken up. Kendall has been feeling so bad. I atually feel sorry for him. I've visited austin everyday. and so has dez and Trish.

Dez's POV

Austin looks so fragile and pale. I speak to him everyday like ally and trish. Mimi sees him everyday too.

Austin's POV

I can't move.I can't speak.All I can hear is that annoying beeping sound. Sometimes people speak to me bit I can't respond. I keep hearing Kendall say sorry. Why? it wasn't his fault. I heard the door open. "Hey buddy" it's dez "I miss you so much.Kendall does too he got out of hospital yesterday morning and he keeps saying your his best friend,it really annoys me.Yeah he was in a crash with you but I've known you since you were nine when you moved here. Also your family got here the other day. They want to see you. Your sisters kids don't understand." I feel bad now. My niece and nephew don't understand. Let me explain. I'm not a only child I have an older sister,Amy,an older brother,Aaron, and a twin sister,Amelia. I'm the youngest by 18 minutes. Amy had 2 kids with her husband,Jack. Her kids are called Noah and Susie. Noah Is 5 and Susie is 3. They won't get what happened. Then dez carried on. "I need you austin it's been almost a week and you haven't woken up. Dude I know your younger than me by a month an a half" Show Off "but your my rock, my best friend your like my brother." then he picked up my hand and held it. "I need you" he wispered. Then I squeezed his hand. Wait I squeezed his hand!!! then I felt him drop it. "Austin?" then he pressed a button , A doctor rushed in. "is there a problem?" he asked "he squeezed my hand!" "what!?" "he squeezed my hand" dez said again. "His heart rate does seen higher today, austin if you can hear us open your eyes" I tried and flickered them open. "OH MY GOD AUSTIN!!!" "shhh" I heard the doctor scold dez . Then I opened my eyes,all I saw was a bright white light so I closed them again. "Austin,we need you to open your eyes for us" then I did. U heard dez squeal with excitement. I laughed but It came out really hoarsely. "Hey dez" I said really quietly. "Austin I missed you!!" He said I laughed."would you like to see your family?" the doctor asked."Erm....Yeah Please." "oK" then he left.that left me and dez. "How long was I in a coma?" I asked. "Erm...5 day" I was shocked! "OK" me and dez talked for about 10 minutes when my mom,dad,aaron,amy,Amelia and ally and Trish walked in. "Austin!!" ally shouted and hugged me. My mom and dad and Aaron hugged me and Trish,Amelia and Amy did too. "Are you OK honey?" my mom asked I didn't feel like talking cuz my throat was killing me so I just nodded and looked down at my hands. Then a nurse walked in. "A police man would like to speak to austin. Is that OK?" She asked. I nodded and then everyone left and a policeman walked in and sat down next to me. "hi austin I'm officer Alfie and I just want to know some information about the crash.Is that OK?" I nodded and he started. About half an hour later he was finished,he had asked me yes an no questions so I didn't have to talk. he was about to leave when I stopped him "Wait!" "Hmm?" "What about Kendall is he OK?" I asked "Yes and we've talked to him too." I nodded and he left and then everyone came back in. "erm..." I didn't know what to say. "Where's the kids?" "Oh they're with jack at yours. I nodded when someone wrapped my in a huge hug. I knew it was my mom by the smell and the arm width. "Can I talk to him for a minute?" my mom asked. She knew I was gonna burst into tears any minute,everyone nodded and left then my mom wrapped me in one of her warm,motherly hugs and then just simply said "Let it out." then I couldn't hold it in and burst into tears. she was rubbing my back like mothers do when they're kids have bad dreams and then she lay me down,kissed my forehead and said "get some sleep honey,its been a long day." I nodded then she wiped my tears,kissed my forehead again and left. As soon as she did I just fell asleep.

Mimi's POV

I knew austin was gonna burst into tears as soon as the police left and we came back in.I get that feeling an austin tries to be strong but I could see he was going to just let it out. I asked everyone to leave the room and let him cry.Then I lay him down,kissed him and let him sleep. I walked out into the waiting room and everyone stood up. "he's sleeping" everyone nodded. I looked at Kendall,all of BTR,gustavo,kelly,katie and Kendall's mom were there for austin. Kendall felt really bad,but I know dez loves him like a brother. I tapped Dez and nodded,i could see he wanted to go in,u also looked at Kendall."do you want to see him kendall?" he looked at he and nodded then he walked in with dez.

Dez's POV

Mimi nodded at me and and asked kendall if he wanted to see austin he nodded and we walked in together. when we walked in austin looked so peaceful but in pain.i sat down and so did kendall. "Hey Dude,I know it's hard but he will forgive you I know austin." I said "I know bit what if he doesn't" "he will" I smiled and he nodded. Then austin started to toss and turn.then he groaned kendall looked panicked. "dude it's ok he does that." he nodded and smiled.Then Austin Yawned and fluttered his eyes open. "Hey" he said. "Austin,look..." Kendall Started "No,Its not your fault" Kendall nodded and then left.Austin started shaking again so I went to get Mimi,when austin shakes he's about to cry I know because he did it when we were little he tries to hold it in but after 5 minutes he breaks so I went I get Mimi. I whispered that austin was gonna cry and she nodded an went to his room. I felt bad I just left my best friend when he's about to burst into tears. so I walked back in and saw austin cuddled up to Mimi while she was stroking his hair. I walked by him and sat down.