Chapter 6

Austin's POV

My moms the best! She knows me so well,he knows when in going to cry and sends everyone out so I don't get embarrassed.So does Dez,he saw that I was gonna break and went to get my mom. They are both he best,Buy Dez is worried I'm gonna forget him and Kendall will be my best friend.Never. Kendall's awesome but he's never gonna beat dez I only trust 3 people. My Mom,Aaron and Dez. yeah I do trust Trish and Ally but they've known my longer so I do trust them more. When Dez sat down with me and my mom I it straight to the point "When can I go home" "I don't know sweetie,do you want me to ask" my mom asked "yeah please" She stood up and left the room."How yo feeling Buddy?" Dez asked standing up and sitting on the side of my bed where I was lying "I feel like I'm gonna be sick and really dizzy and my head hurts." k know I was moaning but that was how I felt."don't worry,you will be back to your old self soon" that's why I love Dez No matter how much I moan he still stays happy and he doesn't get angry. Soon my mom came back with the doctor,i sat up as fast as I could but felt really dizzy and just throw up everywhere. Dez got up straight away and cleaned it up and the doctor thanked him and asked me what was wrong. " I....i don't know" I said. "hmmm...we'll have to run some quick tests to see what just happened" He lay my onto a bed and him and other doctors wheeled my out of the room and as the bed left the room I saw everyone stand up and mom and dad followed "Wait!" I said "what sweetie?" my mom asked "I want Dez to come" the doctor Nodded and Dez ran up to me and smiled,i smiled back and groaned."Whats the matter?" The doctor asked,well one of them. "My stomach Hurts" Then the pain hit me again and I just screamed really loud I heard my mom let out a sob. Then I felt dez pat my hand and mouthed 'you'll be OK' to me. I tried to smile but then I screamed in pain again. "CAN YOU HURRY UP?!?!" my dad shouted. I've never heard him shout like that before,i went to say something but then it happened again and I gasped. I couldn't breathe I was now gasping for air. Then one doctor put a mask over my face and I could hear my mom crying,i saw a few tears slip down dez's cheek.Thats the first time I've ever seen dez cry. I was crying too,i didn't know why was happening first I throw up,then in pain and now I can't breathe. "Calm Down Austin" I heard the doctor say. "Try and stay awake if you can" it's like he read my mind I was suddenly feeling really tired. My eyes were drooping. Then my mom ran over to me, I could tell she had been crying but she was trying to smile for me "keep those beautiful eyes open for me ok Honey" I tried to nod but I couldn't I was too weak. I felt my eyes closing but I was trying to keep them open.Then I just couldn't I just let the darkness take over me and everything went black.

Mimi's POV

I hate seeing my kids in pain. Austin is the youngest,it shouldn't be this way. I could see he tried to keep his eyes open I could tell but then he just let them close. I burst out crying "what happened?Is he going to be ok?!?" dez asked. The Doctor looked worried now which worried me,dez and mike. "I'm Sorry but I really don't know."then I remembered Austin ha had heart problems all his life! They got austin into another room and did some tests. the doctor walked out and we all stood up. Mike was hugging me because I was in tears. "What did you find?" mike asked "well,we did some tests and found out that austin has heart problems which you already knew and we also know why he was in pain, In the crash he cracked his rib an when he sat up too fast it stabbed into his lung and his stomach that's what caused him to vomit." He said by then I was in tears,so was dez and mike was about to break."So h..hes OK?" Dez asked crying his Heart out for his best friend. "Yes he's asleep right now but we're going to take him back to his room anyway."The doctor said " when can he go home" I asked holding the tears in. "Not for a week at the least" I nodded and waited 5 minutes for them to wheel austin out of the room. I felt really bad for Noah and Susie right now.They have no idea what's happening all they know is that they're with there dad and uncle austin is there. they wheeled austin outbid the room and back to his. When we got back mike went into his room and me and dez sat down with everyone else. "What happened?! Is he ok?!" Everyone was panicking "He's got a cracked rib which when he sat up really fast stabbed his stomach and lung which caused him to vomit and struggle to breath" I said trying not to cry. "NANNY!!!!" I heard I looked up from my lap and saw Noah and Susie running up to me. They hugged me and jack followed behind with my mom and Dad. "why did you bring them?!?" Amy whisper/yelled "I didn't it was your nan and grandad" jack said. Noah and Susie went to say hellos to everyone. "How is he?"My mom asked "Not great Mike is in there right now.I can't stand seeing him in pain mom.Wheres everyone else?"i asked "at yours with your brother and your sister. I know what you mean I hate seeing you like this, where is he?" I pointed to the room. " can I see him?"i nodded and she stood up and went in.Then Susie walked up to me and handed me a box."Me and my best friend made this for austin." I opened it and there was a pink pone case with a guitar pic which said 'A Billion Hits.' and a picture of a guitar. "he'll love it,shall I give it to him?" she nodded so I stood p and walked into Austin's room,he was sitting there with mike and my mom smiling "hey sweetie,Susie made this for you." I said as I handed him the box. As he opened it he smiled and said "tells her thanks" and he picked up his new phone we got him after his other one was broke in the crash and put it on it. "show her" he smiled as he handed me the phone. So I walked out to show her.