Chapter 16

Day 3

The relationship between Luhan and Yoona are going so well. Now , they're so cordial. They're now always communicates , joking and teasing each others. In just three day , Yoona finally know that Luhan is not a bad guy like what she thought before. For her now , Luhan is really kind , helpful and honest. He's not the type of guys that's like taking an advantage on girls.

'Yoona , can you wake up Luhan ? Breakfast are ready.' Mrs Yang enjoined Yoona. Yoona obeyed and walking to Luhan's room.

KNOCK ! KNOCK ! KNOCK !

Yoona knocked the wooden door but no respond. She tried to knock again and still there's no respond. 'Luhan !' Yoona called for his name. Yoona hold the knobdoor and twisted it.

CLICK !

The door easily open. So the door not locked from inside. Yoona slowly pushed the door and entered the bedroom. 'All black and white colour.' Yoona looked around the bedroom. Like Yoona said , all in the bedroom are black and white colour.

'What ? He still sleep at this time.' Yoona spoke with her slow tone.

She step forward and reached at the bed. Luhan still sleeping peacefully on the bed. Yoona sat on the bed beside Luhan. She's about to tapped his shoulder at the time but she cancelled it suddenly. Instead , she kept looking at his handsome and cute face.

He's like a baby when he sleep so peaceful like this. He's so cute and handsome. He also kind toward me. In my life , this is the first time I'm so happy like this after my parents passed away.. God , why my heart always happy and beating so fast when I'm with him like this. Answer me.. Is it LOVE ? Impossible it's love.  It's only a few days I spend my time with him. Hurm.. Luhan , if I love you what you're going to do ? I didn't know your feeling toward me.

Her right hand caressed Luhan's cheek. Yoona always smiled when she looked at him. Like she thought , that guy really cute and handsome. Suddenly , Luhan touched her hand. Yoona shocked and hastily want removed her hand but Luhan grasped it tightened. Yoona felt weird and nervous. Is he already awake or not ? But why his eyes still close ? Yoona thought.

'Don't leave me.. I need you.. i don't want to be alone.. omma , please..' he murmured something. Yoona heard everything he said. He's sweated at the time on his forehead.

Yoona took a tissue from the side table and wiped his sweaty forehead. 'I will not leave you.. I'll be here for you..' Yoona whispered to Luhan. Luhan smiled in his sleep.

So he miss his mother. But his mother is at home , right ? Why he said to his mother not to leave him alone ? It's weird.

Yoona rapidly removing her hand as Luhan already awake totally. 'You're here ?' Luhan opened his eyes and saw Yoona. Yoona nodded. 'Quickly , wake up ! Let's have a breakfast.' Yoona told. 'I'm still sleepy.' Luhan moaned.

'Come on , Luhan. You want me to kiss you and then you're going to awake ?'

Yoona shocked with her words just now. She directly covered her mouth and stand up. 'What did you said ?' Luhan asked again. He just acted he didn't heard it but he actually heard it clearly.

'N-n-nothing...' Yoona rapidly ran out from the bedroom. Luhan giggled. 'Good idea , Yoona. It's good too if you want to kiss me just to make me awake. Like sleeping beauty.' Luhan felt so happy that morning.

Meanwhile , Yoona back to the dinner table with her face so red. It's not become red because of tired or instead because she shocked with her stupid words just now. 'Yoona , are you okay ?' Mr Yang asked.

'I'm okay.' Yoona took the cup of tea and sipped it slowly. Not long after that , Luhan came and have a seat next to Yoona. Yoona not looked at him anymore. She still thought about what she said and it's kept played in her mind. It's also make her blushed.