Chapter 19

Lu's Corp - 8.30 pm

The anniversary ceremony of Lu's Corp are getting start. All the guests that are invites start to gathering inside the big hall. As the owner of the company , Luhan along with her mother taking the responsibility to greets all the guests. It's tiring but it's already their responsibilities. Not really long after that , Luhan see Kai arrive. He is not alone but with his girlfriend , Krystal. 'You come too. Great to see you again.' Kai greeting the couple.

'I'll come to support you always , Mr Luhan. Anyway I can't resist my boyfriend's request. He really want me to be here.' Krystal this time admit that Kai is her boyfriend. Kai already shock , he feel so happy because at last Krystal dare to admit him as her boyfriend. It doesn't mean Krystal's shame he's her boyfriend but she want their relationship to be as a secret before.

'Thank you for coming anyway. Kai , bring your girlfriend inside and please enjoy yourself.' Kai bow 90 degree to Luhan. Luhan smile happily when look around the hall. There's many guests coming to the special day for his company. Not only for the company future but to any workers inside the company. The staffs from Kris's Cooperation are coming in a big group together and entering the big hall. Luhan looking for Sehun if he is with his staffs as well.

Something make Luhan wonder , someone with light hairs and round eyes approach him. 'Mr Lu , I'm Mr Oh Sehun's assistance , Byun Baekhyun.' Luhan and Baekhyun shake their hands together. 'I'm here just to inform you that Mr Oh will come soon. He said maybe he will be a little late but he'll be here soon.'

'Thank you for the information. Anyway , I heard the others staff talking that your CEO and his family will come too tonight ?' Luhan take the advantage to ask. He hear some people talking about that. He only knew that Kris Wu is the CEO but he didn't know the new CEO is actually Oh Sehun. 'He's on the way as well. Yes , he come here along with his wife.' Baekhyun answer. 'Thank you , please enjoy the party.' Luhan said. Baekhyun walk away and joining his friends.

Luhan POV
Yes , Sehun is coming. Tonight , I want to make sure that our relationship back like usual. I didn't want to lost him as my friend anymore. I feel so lonely without him. Erm.. Maybe Yoona is hard to reach now but I hope Sehun will not being so hard for me. I just want my bestfriend back.

Kris Wu in Korea ? I thought he's in Beijing or Hong Kong. Anyway , is it true that Kris Wu has a wife ? I read an article about him before but it's just told that he has a sister. Unluckily , she died in an accident. It's so weird. Hurm , let's just wait for what going to happen tonight. I hope everything gonna be smoothly like before. But why my heart can not stop beating so fast like this. It's like someone that I'm waiting for will come too see me tonight. It feel so weird tonight. Not like usual.

Meanwhile..

Yoona POV
On our way to the company , I see Sehun looking so weird. He's not like usual. Maybe something make him worry but what ?

God ! It's will be dangerous to us if he's not focus on the road at the time. Sometime , I notice that he still driving the car even the traffic light already turn to the red light. I frown and look at him. His forehead sweating suddenly. I take a tissue from my purse and then wipe his sweats. 'Are you feeling not well , Sehun ?' I'm trying to ask. Maybe something's not right with him at the time.

'I'm okay. Thank you anyway.' he reply my question and focus on the road again. I didn't know whether he completely okay or not. He make me worry about him. I hope nothing happen to him. 'Sehun , why you're so quiet tonight. Usually you'll always be a talkative one in our journey to everywhere to make sure I'm not boring. But tonight , you not even talking to me. Are you boring ? Cause you just talking with me in your life.'