Chapter 28

Yoona's handphone ringing. She quickly pick up the handphone from the table and look at the screen. When she see Sehun's name appear on the screen , she become so happy and directly pick up the phone call. It's a video call from Sehun.

"Hello , my beautiful wife."

Yoona blush when Sehun calling her as his beautiful wife.

"Hello, Sehun. How are you ?"

"I'm fine here. Anyway , I'm sorry that I can't answer your call that day. I'm too busy here. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Apologise accepted. Did you read my latest message for you."

"I've read it. So , you're in Jeju now ? What about Yeri ? Who take care of her ?"

Yoona smiling and lying on the bed. She turn her handphone to Yeri that sleeping beside her so that Sehun can see his daughter.

"Your beloved daughter is here. She is sleeping now."

Sehun looking at Yeri and then smiling happily.

"I miss you and Yeri. Hurm.. looking at both of you through video call not totally heal my sickness."

Sehun pout. Yoona turn to look at the screen.

"Are you sick ? Is there something not right with you ?"

Yoona asking. She very worry about Sehun.

"Yes , I'm sick."

Sehun make a sad expression to Yoona. Yoona become more worry about her husband.

"Why ? Are you having a fever ?"

"It's bad than that."

Yoona already wonder. What's wrong with her husband. Sehun can see her worry expression.

"I'm sick because I miss , really really miss my beautiful wife. I miss to hug her , to kiss her , sleep beside her and I really miss her beautiful eyes."

Yoona chuckle and she blush a bit after she heard what Sehun said to her. It's sound so touch and quiet cheesy.

"You're too cheesy. Stop it."

Yoona can't avoid but blushing because of that.

"It's okay being cheesy with my wife. I will be more cheesy when I meet you soon, just wait. God , I miss you so much."

"Me too. Sehun, please come back earlier. Yeri also miss you so much. She just hard to sleep if you're not beside her."

"That's because she is my baby girl. Of course she can't sleep without me. What about you ? Can you sleep without me ?"

Yoona nod , really confident. Sehun saw that and he looking down. Yoona just do it on purpose.

"Of course I miss you and hard to sleep without you beside me."

"Really ? I thought you didn't miss my warmth."

"Sehun , don't be jealous okay. I'm here with Luhan. But it's just for our project. Please believe me."

Sehun print a beautiful and charming smile that he has.

"I always believe in you , my wife. Because I love you so much. Just don't do something that can make me not believe in you."

"I will do everything for you to believe me. You can ignore me if I'm betraying you."

"Really ?"

Yoona nod. Sehun looking at his watch.

"Yoona , I'm so sorry. I need to go to the office now. I promise tonight I will call you again. I'm not lucky that I can't talk with my baby girl."