Chapter 29

Yoona POV
Our work together just finished. After looking around , I think that I'm full with the ideas. I'm feeling that this place really need for the best theme. The view already great here and I really like it. It's gonna be the best resort soon. 'Yoona , let's go and having our lunch together.' He suddenly asking me. I look at him and glance at my watch. It's already 2.00 pm. I really want to eat something because I'm too hungry now. But I didn't want to go with him.

'It's okay. You need to go alone. I'm going to take Yeri from Krystal and Kai. I'm not going to burdening them anymore.' Luckily my daughter can be used as an excuse. I'm sorry my baby. I has to use you as an excuse. 'It's okay. Let's get Yeri and we can eat the lunch along with them.' I'm confuse now. How I'm going to reply now ?

I scratch my head. Why he got too many way and reason for him to follow me ? Why he is too clever ?

'I..'

'No excuse anymore. Let's go.' He grab my hand. And of course our hands touch together that time. I'm so shock but his sudden action make me feel so happy. I really love the way he touch my hand. I really miss his touch.

I didn't realise that we already arrived at the beach. 'Better take off your heels. It's sandy there.' He look at me and advising me. I nod and release my hand from his grip. I didn't want to let his hand but what can I do.

I removed my heels and bring it with me. I look at Luhan and he smile to me. 'Let's go.' He said. I following him and we both walking at the beach. We still couldn't find Krystal or Kai at the time so we keep walking. I'm looking around the beach and my eyes caught a couple that's feeding each other at the one side. It's remembering me to our sweet moment when we both going for holiday together.

>> flashback <<

Knock ! Knock !

The door was knocked by Luhan from the outside. Yoona that's still getting ready has to open the door later. She wore her clothes first and after finished , she opened the door. 'Luhan , you're here already ?' Yoona shocked when she saw Luhan stand in front of her. Luhan smiled and winked to Yoona.

'Can I get inside ?' Luhan asked. Yoona nodded and opened the door widened so that Luhan can enter the room.

'Are you still feeling dizzy ?' Yoona asked. She's so concern about her boyfriend. Luhan nodded. 'A little okay.' Luhan grabbed Yoona's wrist and make she sat on his lap. 'Luhan , what are you doing ? I need to dry my hairs.' Yoona said while she tried to dried her hairs used the towel.

'Let me do it.' Luhan get the towel from Yoona. Yoona shook her head , didn't want Luhan to help her. 'Just let me do it.' Yoona actually shy that Luhan want to dry her hair. Luhan then positioned Yoona on the bed beside him.

Her back facing him while Luhan started to dry her hairs. 'You don't have to do this. I can do it by myself. I'm not a child anymore.' Luhan just neglected her words and keep drying her hairs used the towel gently. 'It's not burdening me at all, in fact I like it a lot.' Suddenly , Luhan back hugged Yoona. It's make Yoona really shocked. Yoona smiled and touched his hands on her waist.

'Why you're so warm?'

'Really ? Did you like my hug and my warm ?' Yoona just nodded and closed her eyes. 'So let's just being like this until tomorrow. I will warming you until the morning. I can sleep beside you.' Luhan said in seductively. Yoona already opened her eyes and looked at Luhan. 'Stop it , Luhan. You want me to call you pervert ?' Yoona already angry. Luhan chuckled.

Yoona crossed her arms on her chest while looked angrily at her boyfriend that still chuckling. 'I'm sorry , honey. It's just a joke. Please don't call me that name. I didn't like it. It's like I'm your pervert boyfriend.' Luhan said , he already can controlled his laugh.