Chapter 22

Sehun POV
Two days has passed. I didn't feel or see anything that Luhan do to take Yoona away from me in these two days. Erm.. maybe it's not his intention and I'm happy if he never try to get Yoona from me. I never tell Yoona about this and keep it as a secret. I'm not going to be selfish but I really need Yoona and Yeri in my life. I'm feeling so relief in these two days but anything can happen , I can't just relax like this. 'Hi, Sehun.' The door of my office open and show Yoona entering my office. She looking so happy , maybe because of her job.

'Hi ! Come and take a sit.' Yoona coming closer to my desk and then he take a sit on the chair in front my desk. Meanwhile , I'm still busy writing the special proposal using my laptop. I'm going to send another proposal to Kris. It's just I got many ideas these days.

'Why did you call me here ?'

'Nothing , I just want to see my wife. I miss her.' I lying.

'What?, only that. Are you kidding with me ? Aish , I still have many job to handle and you call me here for nothing. Just to see me..' She already pouting at the time. She also looking so cute that's make me melt with her aegyo. 'Sorry , I'm just joking around with you actually. Anyway , after lunch we need to attend a meeting together.' I tell her the reason why I calling her to be here.

'Meeting ? Where ?'

She looking at me , clueless. I know she's weird and keep thinking about the meeting. She just work here about four to five days and she also never attend any meeting. Maybe that's why she looking clueless right now. 'Yes , it's a meeting. You're the advertising manager and it's your job to attend the meeting.' She keep nodding innocently. I about to chuckle when she did it. 'Well.. it's a meeting at Lu's Corp..' She looking so shock. Her eyes open widen. I know she didn't want to follow me and didn't want to meet with Luhan. But what I'm going to do , she need to involve in this too. Aish , it's my fault too giving her the job. I can just take her as my assistance and hire Baekhyun as the advertising manager.

'Why we should go there? You should just cancel the project with them. We don't need them to success.'

I grab her hand and caress it.

'Look at me.. I know you didn't want to meet with Luhan. Yeah , I should cancel the project with him but you know that I can't.. I can't because Kris really want this project to be handle. It's our chance to improve our company together.. Our future.. I promise Kris that I'll do the best for this company. I hope you'll understand me and supporting me.'

She looking at another direction and it's like she's thinking of something.

'Okay.. I'll follow you to the meeting. But with one condition..'

'What is it ?'

'Can you please always stand beside me ? I didn't want to be alone like before and meet him when I was alone. I'm so scared if he'll hurting me with his words again. I can't stand with it.'

I smile to her and kiss her hand.

'I will. Just get ready. After this , I'll take you to the restaurant. We will go for lunch together.'

'Okay. See you soon, Sehun.' She stand up and waving her hand to me before she get to the outside. Huh , after this I have to bring Yoona with me to the Lu's Corp. She gonna be sad again. But I can't do anything for now. What I can do just stay beside her like she asked me. I hope nothing happen until the meeting over. It's just a meeting between me , Yoona and him. No one involve except for Baekhyun and Kai. There's the assistance and it's important for them to know everything about jobs except for our personal life.

Lu's Corp

Luhan POV
After the lunch today , I have a meeting with Sehun and also their advertising manager. Yes , we just need to discuss something about to promoting our project to make the crowds more attracts.